I guess it's my turn.... 90 days 44 lbs GONE - ONEderland!

Options

Replies

• 80Ben
    80Ben Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Great job, congrats!
  • Mem2pat
    Mem2pat Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Under the "Message Boards" heading, click "Settings" and you can add a ticker to your posts! good luck!
  • miriamwithcats
    miriamwithcats Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job! Keep it going! Enjoy the hikes and do one for me (I can't anymore-bone on bone arthritis).
  • fitby2012
    fitby2012 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations!
  • tarleyana
    Options
    Onederland looks good on you! Congrats, keep at it!!!!!:wink:
  • AlphamaleBAMF
    AlphamaleBAMF Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    That is a fantastic job in 3 months. You have really inspired me to do better.
  • biglew909
    biglew909 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Well done
  • jazee11
    jazee11 Posts: 321
    Options
    Fabulous!!!!
  • maryinnc
    maryinnc Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Tht is a wonderful story and veryinspirational!.
  • PH13526
    Options
    Great job.
  • Metamorphasis555
    Options
    You should be SO proud of yourself! Awesome job! :)
  • nalia08
    nalia08 Posts: 252
    Options
    I commend you for working to get on track. I'm struggling with this very thing right now....I need some motivation. This is definetly a start! Thanks for sharing!
  • sonoranstar
    sonoranstar Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Kendra!!!! What an inspiring story.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    Your doing fabulous! Keep up the great work, very inspiring.
  • juliette28
    Options
    You look fantastic! Such a difference! Thanks for the inspiring photos!:bigsmile:
  • roxedy
    roxedy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look great!
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    So so so so proud of you!!!!! you look amazing and are sooo inspiring!!!!
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I never thought this day would come, but I was hopeful it would. Maybe in a year or 6 months....but not 90 days! I am in ONEderland!!

I am 24 years old and in the last few years I have struggled with losing weight. I'm 5 foot so 10 lbs really shows on my body. I have tried this fad diet and this pill...nothing ever really worked. I have PCOS and also a pituitary tumor which really messes up with my hormones...but something has to work right?

In June 2012 I went for a hike with my husband. I have always loved hiking but it has been a few years since we have gone. It's been a tough few years for us.... I was starting the hike and could barely make it to the third tree....which wasn't even 30 steps...I thought I was dying. I saw the disappointment in my husbands face and mine could not have been better. I came home and I put out the little bit of motivation I had and said enough is enough (as I struggled to take off my hiking boots...it was hard enough to get them on with my stomach!)

I remember using MFP last year when I was first diagnosed with PCOS. It's a syndrome which many females have and even Jillian Michael's has! (My inspiration) I lost 16 lbs but wasn't totally trying. But I figured this will be a good place to start.

The weight just kept coming off! I started by walking 3 miles a day in a park nearby that is dirt and hilly so it's like a hike kind of. I could barely do one...I remember how bad my breathing was and how I kept giving up and sitting down at the nearest bench I could! Now I can run some of it!

I have done 30 DS (not all the way), the wii active 2 (some of it...kind of slow for me), Zumba twice a week, I hike once a week (4 mile minimum) and right now I just started JM Extreme Shed and Shred and I lost 10 lbs this week which brings me to the fabulous ONEderland!!!

I think this covers it all for now. Feel free to add me!

Here is a progress pic. I cant wait to post again once I am all the way there!!

comparison_front_day90.jpg
    comparison_side_day90.jpg

Fantastic job! You look like a different person! Keep it up!!!
  • JamesWay84
    Options
    wow, congratz... keep it up!
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!