Seriously?

Options
2»

Replies

• sunshine1992
    sunshine1992 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Even more reason to eat your fibre ;) and I had always wondered why folks ate so many eggs. Now I know! Hehe.
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Even more, the couple of very serious people that remained on my friends list (they should know who they are), motivate me to get off my lazy *kitten* when I don't want to just because I know thats what they are doing, or have done already to get to where they are.

enough rant. more popcorn.

I think we've figured it out... Log your farts. And walk you dog, at least for more the 2 minutes. That's the ticket.
  • Aventuria
    Options
    Add me if you'd like some real encouraging and butt-kicking. :wink: :laugh:

I honestly don't exercise every day, but 4 times a week is good enough for me. :ohwell: I wouldn't put in 2 minutes of walking either, but I don't care about that, I try to respect other's decisions as what they are. Theirs.
    (But I can see where you come from, sometimes it's just that hard... :laugh: )
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    I rode 60 miles today and taught 3 dance classes.
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options

You are HEROICALLY EPIC!
  • sleepytexan
    Options
    Like the number 42.

The universe knows that 42 makes perfect sense.
  • sleepytexan
    Options

You are HEROICALLY EPIC!

hahaha :)
  • heytherestephy
    heytherestephy Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Man that is one under exercised dog! When I was living with my parents, their dog Nacho went for a 3 hour walk every night and still was full of beans.
  • javagsd
    Options
    Heh - don't dis walking the dog. If it doesn't do anything for someone, they either have the wrong dog or are walking in the wrong places! Even better, I suggest you and the dog walk the sheep (see profile pic)
  • Aventuria
    Options
    Perhaps that person wanted to write 20 minutes and misspelled? :ohwell:
  • NZhellkat
    NZhellkat Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'm with a "Get moving" support group and you can only log you time if you do 20 mins or more. Every 20 mins equals one mile. Every five mins above that is taken as a quarter mile. I use that in all of my exercise. I logged 138 miles for August. This month we are doing a triathlon of different types of exercise like cardio, weights/strengthening, swimming, biking, martial arts, etc. This is to encourage cross training.
    I love the different challenges. I'd love to have a dog but we're in the middle of moving. We'll have to wait until we have our own place again.
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I log 5 minutes of things at a time. I usually use my elliptical only 5 or so minutes at a shot because of my kids being pains in the *kitten* and I get bored. I log so I don't forget and just add to it.
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I logged brushing my teeth....oh wait that was a different thread....I log what I did as thought out pre meditated exercise. I log all I eat and I try to make comments to all I can when I have time and I always answer emails.
  • charver35
    charver35 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My problem with that is that this program... if you are only averaging 2.0 miles per hour - the defualt post says... (dog walking)... But hey - i've got over 150lbs to lose, as well as a very bad back problem- so I get my 15min 1/2 mile walk (the dog) w/o the dog.....
    BUT, then later i'm at the gym doing 45mins on the recumbant bike -which doesn't hurt my back...

So I guess I see both sides, and as i'm just startung ( I think week 3 of being inactive for 20+years... we're doing the best we can)
    Hopefully some day, I'll be shredding with the best of us.....

Hoping you meet your goals!

Robin.
    Wa
  • charver35
    charver35 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You wouldn't like me...I log my farts. Farting burns calories - it's true - I read it on the internet :huh:

O my God... just saw that - AWESOME :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Got the prong collar for my beast so walking her is not such a challenge anymore. Pretty much just let my fit bit do it's adjustment and keep around 15-1600. Working do far even though I am in the weeds right now (less than 20# to go...) Even if it takes a year to lose what is left, I am better off than I was before so I don;t worry about it!
    Keep strong!