Options

Replies

• kiddoc88
    kiddoc88 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I love my j'adore. subtle; and the perfect balance of floral and fruity
  • rockingallovertheworld
    Options
    My all time favourite is Opium and Poison reminds me of when I was pregnant with my eldest daughter but it does not seem to smell the same these days. Also love all the Escada perfumes.
    On a man I like CK1 and Farenheit. No idea why some men think that a natural sweaty smell is nice!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    for guys i love juicy couture's dirty english. soooo soooo sexy. acqua de gio is also good

for me i cycle through few different scents depending on my mood
    - h20 plus blue
    - lolita lempicka coral flower
    - delices de cartier
    - michael kors hollywood

the ones i get the most compliments on from guys are :
    - kiehl's grapefruit oil+spritz of body by victoria
    - j'adore dior
    - bvlgari green + a little bit of bvlgari black

there's a few other i have from victoria's secrets because they were gifts. i just havent really decided if i like them or not
  • LishaCole
    Options
    I am allergic to normal fragrances, so I tend to create my own blends of essential oils (mood depending :) ), or I use Pacifica products.
  • OnMyWeigh464
    OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    My husband doesn't wear cologne or after shave or anything...just deodorant. And I am going to admit that when I smell a man's after shave or cologne, it's a big turn on. I've tried asking him to wear something, but he just won't. Now, with this all being said...there is nothing wrong with *his* scent, but when I smell a cologne it just makes me...I dunno...I love the smell of men's cologne.
  • 1969ned
    1969ned Posts: 219
    Options
    Just bought himself Victor & Rolf spicebomb - favourite cologne ever :love:
    For me - chanel coco :heart:
  • Anastasia0511
    Anastasia0511 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I wear Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolff, Valentina by Valentino and Maitresse by Agent Provocateur. My SO wears Straight To Heaven by Kilian.
  • Anastasia0511
    Options
    When anyone hangs around me long enough while wearing cologne or perfume, it sends me to the emergency room with a nasty allergy attack. So my favourite is none.

some workplaces have gone totally fragrance free which is kinda neat.

I would quit my job lol.
  • jillian769
    jillian769 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I love perfume/cologne but I'm picky, I don't like the super fruity or floral scents, but more of the musky/spicy ones such as Chanel "Coco", Prada "Amber", Fendi, Opium, DKNY "Delicious Night."

I love men's cologne even more than women's, men have better choices. My husband wears The John Varvatos ones like "artisan" and "vintage", they smell awesome...also Kenneth Cole "Black", Burberry London, and several of the Polo scents. My son wears "Chrome."
  • jillian769
    jillian769 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    When anyone hangs around me long enough while wearing cologne or perfume, it sends me to the emergency room with a nasty allergy attack. So my favourite is none.

I would quit my job lol.

LOL I would be mad if I couldn't wear anything also! It's going to really start to smell in there!:frown:
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    My hubby wears D&G The One and I wear Jean Paul Gaultier original for daytime and Gucci Guilty for going out :smile:
  • GeekyGoddess
    Options
    We can't wear heavy scents at work so I wear Burberry Brit during the day. When I'm not at work I like the original Burberry for women or Elizabeth Arden Red Door, which on most people smells like an old lady but on me takes on a new life for some reason.

My BF doesn't wear cologne, but every once in a while he'll let me slap some Aspen on him because that is what he wore when we were teenagers and I fell in love with him. Ahhhhh....memories.....
  • idaman76
    Options
    Victoria secret ..sexy little thing, very sexy, and pink. I usually wear sexy little things. Never leave home without
    It.
    cause I like it an I wear domain cause it really turns her on
  • Incendia99
    Incendia99 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    We both have a body spray that we wear casually and then a fancier one that we save for special occasions. The BF wears Old Spice Fiji everyday and the green Lacoste (not sure of the actual name) when we go out. I wear Polo #1 body spray everyday and he got me Armani Emporio for my birthday.. I save that one for date-night :)
  • Anastasia0511
    Options

I would quit my job lol.

LOL I would be mad if I couldn't wear anything also! It's going to really start to smell in there!:frown:

Haha I know. I would feel bad messing up someones allergies and stuff but I'll just bring them one of those white masks that you wear when you're working out in the yard blowing leaves haha.
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Don't wear perfume here. Just a drop of cinnamon or vanilla oil on my wrists and the back of my neck.

I'm one of those people who doesn't particularly like perfume/cologne, and I don't really like it on guys. I do like the soapy clean smell though on guys. It makes me swoony.:flowerforyou:
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I wear lovely by SJP, I also love satsuma from the body shop, I have the oil.
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    mhmm Burberry Brit, Dior Addict, Britney Spears - Fantasy(pink bottle). :)
  • med2017
    med2017 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    coco chanel or Mademoiselle chanel, or versace :)
  • jeslyn2360
    Options
    I love Polo Blue on my hubby. It's a classic, but my favorite.
    My favorite scent for me is Miss Dior and Viva La Juciy!