Almost a new me.... in progress pictures

Options
I've been debating on posting these for a while but after being so inspired by everyone else's progress pictures, I figured I should post mine. A year ago I took my Mom on a cruise to the Bahamas for Mother's Day, looking back, I'm horrified that I don't remember how big I actually was (and this was NOT my heaviest). Both my Mom and I have changed our lifestyles for the better, year to date she has lost almost 70 lbs and I have lost 21 lbs. I still have roughly 29 lbs to go but I am proud of where I am and excited for the future!

ALL of you motivate me and inspire me more than you know. Add me as your friend if you need support!

I hope these work!

Before:

a6012a1a.jpg

After:

ac78b7b3.jpg

Replies

• cohophysh
    Options
    I've been debating on posting these for a while but after being so inspired by everyone else's progress pictures, I figured I should post mine. A year ago I took my Mom on a cruise to the Bahamas for Mother's Day, looking back, I'm horrified that I don't remember how big I actually was (and this was NOT my heaviest). Both my Mom and I have changed our lifestyles for the better, year to date she has lost almost 70 lbs and I have lost 21 lbs. I still have roughly 29 lbs to go but I am proud of where I am and excited for the future!

ALL of you motivate me and inspire me more than you know. Add me as your friend if you need support!

I hope these work!

Before:

a6012a1a.jpg

After:

ac78b7b3.jpg

fixed it for ya
  • Sassy9411
    Sassy9411 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Woo! You look great! You can really tell a difference! Especially in the face area, and what an awesome Mother's Day Gift. Good luck with the rest of your weight loss! :smile:
  • hollieam92
    hollieam92 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You look so happy and you are really beautiful!

Well done!:flowerforyou:
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    You look great, well done x
  • openairhealth
    Options
    you look really lovely and you can see the body change. your smile got more beautiful as well haha, congrats.
  • dragonfly_em
    dragonfly_em Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    well done to you and you mum!!! inspiring. looking forward to the day i can post before and after photos.
    has your mother got pics?
  • jubob78
    jubob78 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    wow you look fantastic...I love before and after pics they are such a motivation, a during pic is even better though because it reminds me that I will be reaping the benefits of this journey before I finish it..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!