In Need of Friends

Options
I've been signed up for about a month now and have tried my hardest to stay on track using my ipod app. However, sometimes I find it hard without any sort of support. I was just wondering if anyone would like to become friends to help each other stay on track? (: If so please add me, I currently have no friends but would like to start building a My Fitness Pal community to help others and myself stay motivated! (:

Replies

• huskydiva
    Options
    Hi Michelle, I get a bit disheartened sometimes, when you have weeks when you only lose a pound or stay the same. I'm finding it hard to keep my motivation going some days. Try and stay positive, its all worth it in the end..x
  • kathendo1984
    Options
    hey feel free to add me. i no this works so stick at it. ive just started again yesterday but previously lost 20lbs in 6 months doing this then took a break. didnt put any back on throughout my break but have now decided its time to loose the last 24lbs :) xxx
  • michellej94
    Options
    Yes, I know it is (: I didn't really use the website because I always used the app. The problem with this was that I could not add people. I kept seeking my motivation from inspirational quotes and images. However I think it is time to seek inspiration from real people going through the exact same process as I am (: By the way, thank you for the add.
  • THINk_kkaybbyx0
    Options
    Feel free to add me =) im always here to offer support & encouragement
  • TriggerStorm1309
    TriggerStorm1309 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You can add me, im on all the time and usually have different daily quotes to keep ya going :)