NSV...but one I have been looking forward to...

Options
I started my new job at the beginning of June, and ordered my uniform shirts in a Ladies Large size, just like pretty much all my regular clothes. Turned them all in Friday for Ladies Medium! Now I have been crabbing ever since the day I got them that they never fit right. I think they weren't really a woman's cut at all, because they were biggest around the gut...not, ahem, where a woman needs them to have more room...so I am starting think that I am starting to have it dawn on me that my DH isn't just being nice, I really am getting smaller and much more shapely!

After I get finished blowing my lastest paycheck in the mall this holiday weekend, I am going to go "shopping in my closet" as they say, looking for the clothes that "used" to fit me well, and still are in great shape!

Replies

• AnnaMGP
    AnnaMGP Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Keep up the good work. I put on one of the shirts I had from my last job the other day,
    3 years ago when I got it the shirt was nug. now, it looks like a little girl wearing dads t-shirt.
  • icandothis_dani
    Options
    Awesome mate, thats lovely to fit in smaller sizes clothes. well done and keep up the good stuff =D xx
  • icandothis_dani
    Options
    Way to go! Keep up the good work. I put on one of the shirts I had from my last job the other day,
    3 years ago when I got it the shirt was nug. now, it looks like a little girl wearing dads t-shirt.

great feeling right? am also looking forward to it =D well done for anna and keep it up x
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,438 Member
    Options
    What a SPLENID NSV!! Here's hoping the shopping trip to the closet turns up plenty great finds! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I am not there yet, but anticipating such a "shopping trip" myself helps with the motivation. :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!