Insanity Challenge starting Sept 24th

Options
13»

Replies

• Andreake08
    Andreake08 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm up for this! I've got DVDs but just not got round to starting it for various reasons. Does being in UK cause any problems with signing up on Beachbody? It didn't seen to like UK when I tried before

Let me check on this for you!
    I have the same issue... I'm in Belgium... :(

Don't worry! I can always purchase anything you need! And if you can't sign up, you can always still join for the challenges, and participate!!!!! EVERYONE, I mean EVERYONE is welcomed! :D

I cannot register on Beachbody... It gives me error all the time because I'm not located neither in the US nor in Canada... :(

Don't worry, you are on my fit page, you can still work with us.. I'll see what I can do when I get home! That being said, you're still a part of the team! :D

Yay!!! By the way... I'm really not fit at all... I haven't done any exercise, apart from this week, in fifteen years... My motivation is really high, though. I WANT TO DO THIS AND PROVE I CAN. Even though hubbs is really scared I'm gonna get hurt...

Question is...

Do you think I can? Or should I "train" first a little in order to get a little fitter?

Thank you! :D

I love your motivation, you sound like you are ready for a change. I would like you to start walking first... like maybe a week of walking, and then fast brisk walking, and then maybe try a jog... First start with that. Insanity is a VERY HIGH cardio work out. But, you don't have to KEEP up with the people in the video, do remember, they have done Insanity 3 times before making the video. In the videos Shawn T always says never go to hard to and wreck your form.. Form is everything, and that is what you need to focus on, not the trying to "keep up". Start the walking, and let me know how that goes first. You will be the only person to know if your body is ready. If it isn't, that's completely okay. We always have challenges! It's not just Insanity! Let me know if you like this idea! I'm glad you came out of your shell, and you're ready to make a change for a better, healhier lifestyle!

I have been walking a lot since I started MFP and doing some in-place jogging since I don't have running shoes (yet!!). Check my diary if you can... :D

It's going absolutely great and I think I'm ready... At my pace, of course... :)
  • LisaMarie444
    LisaMarie444 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am going to add people to our "Team Empowermen"t group today! I need you to please respond on facebook! I will then add you to the Insanity group a week prior to the challenge! I can't wait! Please respond on Facebook!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!
  • jenniferlynn12
    Options
    Is there anything else I need to do... I've liked you on Facebook...
    Can't wait to start Insanity again with this group! :)
  • New_Keeley
    New_Keeley Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'm up for this! I've got DVDs but just not got round to starting it for various reasons. Does being in UK cause any problems with signing up on Beachbody? It didn't seen to like UK when I tried before

Let me check on this for you!

I do believe you can sign up on Beachbody, but if you want to purchase from there, I wll have to order for you, and ship it. I will have to call on that tonight after I get out of work to be 100% sure!

I don't need anything shipped as I already have the programme but I can't find you on BB and it only seems to like US and Canada! I'll take another look
  • LisaMarie444
    LisaMarie444 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!! Sorry I haven't been around, I just completed the Air Force half marathon! So, with that being said, if you can not add me on Beachbody, no worries, just shoot me an email at Lisamarie4453@gmail.com , or add me on facebook so I can get you in our group, so you can stay motivated, and have the chances to win some great prizes!!! My name is Lisa Pena - Tillman on facebook! If you can't get a hold of me, write me an email on here, that will be the quickest way for me to respond! Thanks! I can't wait to get this started on Monday!