Two NSVs! Pilates and Wii

Options
This is my first post but I've been waiting since March to have some great success.
Today when I stepped on my Wii, as it weighed me and calculated my BMI (I know the controversy but don't care=) it yelled at me, "That's NORMAL," and my little Wii avatar jumped up and down and pumped her first in the air. It started out in March yelling, "That's obese" at me, so this was a vast improvement!!

I can also finally do Pilates roll-ups completely and without much effort. In March, I had to use my elbows to get up and thought it was a completely impossible exercise. I moved on to grabbing my thighs and starting from half way but until recently couldn't do true roll ups. Now I can!

I've still got 18 more pounds to lose and a ton of toning to do but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel =) It's been slow but steady and I'm soo much stronger and happier than I was 6 months ago!!!!!!

Replies

• UpsideMeagan
    UpsideMeagan Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's awesome!
  • refeek
    refeek Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can't wait until my Wii avatar jumps up and down and yells that at me!
  • starcyndycyn
    Options
    THAT IS AWESOME!!!! I know that the "that's obese" sound really demoralizes me. Also, I do Pilates, so I know what a victory that is! Thanks for the inspiration!!!!! :)
  • idabentley
    idabentley Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Fantastic achievement, and you seem really pleased with your progress, keep it up!
  • rainlover711
    rainlover711 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, so funny! I always hate it when the Wii voice says "That's obese!" It's like she's SO shocked. How does a game have such attitude! I can't wait until she isn't so insulting to me and says something else!

Congratulations on the success!! That's wonderful!
  • alexp74
    alexp74 Posts: 125
    Options
    I've been yelled at lately to lay off the afternoon snacks. In the last week I haven't had any afternoon snacks because I haven't been hungry enough to eat them.

I don't like the you've gained 0.1 pounds, do you want to change your goal? Nag me about my goal when I've gained 10.0 pounds!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!