65 pounds lost-303 to 237 with pictures

Options

Replies

• texjenn
    texjenn Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! Just keep doing what you are doing and it will come off!
  • Jezebel9
    Jezebel9 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    very nice! 8)
  • miktaynah
    miktaynah Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job--Keep it up!!! :)
  • ktc33
    ktc33 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    You have done a fantastic job!!
  • lombrica
    lombrica Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Great Job... and keep it up. :)

My loss seems to have only come from my arms, shoulders, neck and upper half of my body (natural waist up). I wish, WISH, it would come off my lower abdomen, hips, legs, calves... Ha, ha. Anyway - everyone tells me... the books, the trainers, the dietitian, etc. that it's about genetics as to where our "problem spots" will be. You can't really spot reduce, so you just need to keep "losing" (sorry, I just hate that word - it seems to imply to me that I'm looking to find it again, which I am assuredly NOT) and eventually the fat in those areas will also go away. Funny part is - I didn't really think that I had anything left to come off the top half of my body and that I'd start seeing the bottom fat go away? And, it just keeps coming off the arms, shoulders, back, etc. One day... one day...

But again - great job so far... Wishing you well on the rest of your journey!
  • cuttingA83
    cuttingA83 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    wow! thats amazing! :) keep up the great work...i cant wait til i reach that much weight lost.
  • iceberg6776
    Options
    I am so motivated right now....just keep at it okay, don't give up! your new life style will be of great help to those who feel it impossible to loose weight ( Naturally). just stick to it and all those areas you're concious about will eventually be a thing of the past, yes it might take some time but look at it this way, it did'nt take 5 month to pack on weight...you know what i mean....yeepeee you did it!!
  • Jmerritts
    Options
    Congrats! To UUUUUUUUUU. Yes this motivates me to keep moving.
  • tumblyweed
    tumblyweed Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!!
  • KCramer12
    KCramer12 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! U have done an amazing job!
  • TheMadRedhead1979
    Options
    You have done so well hun, you look amazing.... dont put yourself down like that..

Look at those photos everyday and remind yourself how far you have come !!!

Well done you :)
  • faithchange
    faithchange Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I've also lost 65 lbs and it took me over 2 years. Keep with it! Keep doing what your doing. Make sure you are doing weights and cardio. The resistance training will help with toning for sure and push ups (oh how I hate them)....Don't do your average sit up....just starting in the kitchen and eating well will help flatten your tummy. I love ABS Ripper X on P90X because there are more other ways of firming and tightening the tummy...its not my favorite workout, but I know it works. I've just recently flattened my stomach in the past 6 months or so. Keep with it. Your pics look awesome. Be patient and remember it happens in the kitchen and in the gym! Congrats! :)
  • LindaVas
    LindaVas Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Amazing!!
  • YoYo1951
    Options
    Wow, what a difference. You look amazing and much more healthy. I have read that you cannot spot reduce certain areas. Just keep on the path you are going on, and the weight will slowly come off those areas too. I do know you have to exercise, and lift weights to stay or get firmed up. Too much weight loss too fast, and there will be flabby skin. Take it slow and steady. Keep up the wonderful progress, you are doing it!!!! Thank you for sharing. I have flabby stomach, and back of my arms. I am not sure if I can ever change my arms, but I can certainly put some muscle in them. :flowerforyou: .
  • mickeymouse38
    mickeymouse38 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: keep doing what you have been. It is working
  • StephanieStroud
    StephanieStroud Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    The part that I love the most about your story is how you found a way to see, and be proud of, all that you have accomplished so far regardless of the goals you have yet to meet. I'm so happy for you!
  • Squiggs67
    Options
    GREAT WORK!!!! You look amazing, keep up the good work.
  • spippin73
    Options
    Cardio will burn belly fat the best. As for the arms, push ups and weight exercises targeting the triceps. You look amazing. Keep it up!
  • wlkumpf
    wlkumpf Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I have found that even in a few weight lifting sessions and Pyo (pilaties/yoga hybrid) I am tightening my tummy a lot and the stretch marks I have are lightening really fast. I mean after 4 years a few days have made a huge difference!

I bought a used Weider home gym for 40$ off craigslist as well as some free weights and bench. I put it at a friends house and we accumulated a tread mill, stair stepper, nordic track, bike, and will soon have a heavy bag and more weights. You can buy equipment cheap if you watch for it, lots of people go through phases!

A little weight lifting uses calories and keeps your metabolism up. I am aiming for butt and leg work, but it seems to be targeting my shoulders and tummy first! My recommendation, start SLOW, like 15 minutes slow. Dead weight lifting will give your whole body a workout , and don't go for lots of light reps, go for a few heavy reps. I would look up lots of posts on this before starting though. I watched other people post this for a LONG time before I decided I wanted those results.

edited to say ..... YOU are doing fantastic!!! Whatever you are donig is making a difference! If you just keep at it, eventually you will get there. Way to go Chica :)
  • sandyrm64
    sandyrm64 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look Great! August was my first month of actually logging my calories, although I signed up in April.....Imagine where I'd be if I had started then! Thanks for the inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!