65 pounds lost-303 to 237 with pictures

Replies

• Rock on!!! You're doing awesome!! Keep it up!!!
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    great job on the weight loss. just keep it up and the areas you wanna lose will come off. try weights and push ups to help as well
  • Amazing! Well done! You have some so far so quickly, you are a true inspiration :)
  • kazhowe
    kazhowe Posts: 340 Member
    well done to you - what a huge difference you have made to yourself :bigsmile:
  • noweightfisherj
    noweightfisherj Posts: 220 Member
    Amazing!
  • Amlong1977
    Amlong1977 Posts: 125 Member
    You all know how it goes---you lose some weight but still feel like a whale. Then people say, "But you have lost sooo much!" So you decide to get out old photos and DAMN! You realize you have lost a ton. Yes, I still have a ways to go. My goal is to be 150. But here are some photos to share with you. This CAN be done! I started MFP March 1 with the goal of 1680 cals a day. I began to incorporate exercise into my plan mid-April. Now I do a combination of strength training and cardio, mostly circuit training about 5-6 days a week. I have been doing THAT since mid-May. My calorie goal the last three months has been 1500. Weight loss has slowed down but I am attributing that to my work on building muscle and taking protein shakes after intense workouts. I take no diet pills. I am 28 years old and 5'7". I started at a size 26 pant/3x and currently wear a 20/XL. In shirts I was wearing 26/3x and now wear XL.

These first photos were taken at a wedding on 2/14/12. I was about 303 at the time. I joined MFP March 1.

IMG_09111.jpg

IMG_09121.jpg

These photos were taken today, 9/2/12, 6 months in to my journey. I weigh 237.

IMG_09192.jpg

IMG_09171.jpg

My problem areas are the backs of my arms, my belly, and my back. I have a lot of stored fat in those areas. They make me very self conscious. Any suggestions to tackle those areas would help.

Thanks and hope this motivates some of you!
  • Debby0904
    Debby0904 Posts: 151 Member
    You are doing great!!!! Keep up the good work!
  • AliciaStaton
    AliciaStaton Posts: 328 Member
    Well done you look great, keep up the good work. Not sure if you go to a gym, but if you do, they may be able to do a workout for you planned on what you call your problem areas, either way you look good:smile:
  • renee2266
    renee2266 Posts: 7 Member
    That is awesome! Your amazing!
  • AWESOME! You look fantastic! Way to go! Woo-hoo!!
  • easycure
    easycure Posts: 152 Member
    you look amazing! I'm proud of you! we are on a similar journey <3 keep up all the hard work!

~amy
  • stardancer7
    stardancer7 Posts: 276 Member
    Brava! You inspire me!
  • leeanneowens
    leeanneowens Posts: 319 Member
    Great job!
  • gimpygramma
    gimpygramma Posts: 383 Member
    I'd say just keep doin' what you're doing. It seems to be working just fine. You've come a long way! Kudos, to you.
  • great job!
  • steph1278
    steph1278 Posts: 483 Member
    Great progress so far. Keep up the good work.
  • Amazing, job well done!
  • NAcetoLang
    NAcetoLang Posts: 517 Member
    You look fabulous!!! Excellent work!
  • doingitforjesus
    doingitforjesus Posts: 13 Member
    You are doing awesome, you look great! What an inspiration!
  • dawndw
    dawndw Posts: 203
    Amazing you look fabulous and good job on the dedication.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!