Green coffee bean extract

Options
I keep running into ads about this extract. Has anyone used it? Does it help?

Replies

• lbki11
    lbki11 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm using it. I also take a Saffron pill that contains Satiereal Saffron extract. I've been taking the green coffee for about 3 weeks and I'm staring my 2nd week on the Saffron. I believe I've lost 1# so far BUT I do notice a difference in my appetite. I believe the reasons I haven't lost as much as I could is 1. I do not have to be hungry to eat. So even though I'm not hungry, I find myself eating out of boredom, stress etc...( but I'm doing better with that) and 2. I'm not exercising.
    I started these pills because a friend of mine saw it on Dr. Oz so she bought them. The company accidentally sent her 2 bottles of the green coffee so she gave one to me. She has lost about 8#'s so far and has been on them for about 3 weeks as well. She is also exercising for about 30min 3x a week but it's not very strenuous considering she's had a double knee replacement and walks with a cane. I wasn't expecting a miracle with these pills but I can say that they are definitely reducing my appetite and I'm not craving chocolate.
  • sjackson7707
    sjackson7707 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have been taking green coffee bean pills for two weeks today. I am down 8.2lbs since I started taking them but I was up 5.6lbs from my lowest so it helped me get back to where I was and a little extra so far:happy:

13371629.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools