Looking for friends with very healthy diaries and routines

Options
Hello! I joined MFP a few months back but decided to get serious a few weeks back. I'd really love to hear from anyone that has a really well balanced and healthy eating routine and wouldn't mind giving me a few pointers. I'm really interested in getting a very toned physique and know that diet and exercise are key but I'm not sure how to do it right.

I've been unable to get to the gym this past month due to logistics but am joining a new one this week.

So any advice on healthy eating and workout routines would be gratefully received. Please feel free to add me as a friend too.

Replies

• TarenMaim
    TarenMaim Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Check out bodyrock.tv and Zuzka Lights channel (she used to host bodyrock) you don't need a gym or a lot of time to get a KILLER workout.

You still need to do cardio though if you want to loose weight, but these are really great for improving strength and muscle tone....I can even do 25 unmodified pushups now :D

*There are lots of low or equipment free workouts on bodyrock you just have to dig or google them, and they are easy to sub out with things from around the house like two chairs instead of a dip station or an actual sandbag wrapped in plastic