Looking for real people

Options
I just started using MFP again a week ago and this time I am deff going to stick through with it. I decided once and for all to put my scale away for 60 days so I am determined to do this and finally lose all the weight that I want to get rid of.

But I need some good friends, real friends. When I first joined I added a few people and found that after they found out that I was middle eastern they wouldn't respond to my statuses or questions that I posted? Coincidence I think NOT.

I just need some good friends that are willing to message, keep in touch, comment and motivate. I also want people who log daily so that we can keep each other going!

Hope to have some adds soon!

Replies

• waronmyfat
    waronmyfat Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    sweetie you can add me who cares if your middle eastern.. :)
  • spiritgurl
    spiritgurl Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request! You can do this!
  • ribena1958
    Options
    why should that make a difference? I hope you are wrong, because that would mean predudice [cant spell that] and I HATE that in people, I don't always see a lot of posts as not on here an awful lot, but feel free to add me or contact me if you need a chat x
  • mama78loosinWeight
    Options
    I log everyday and am all about motivation, feel free to add me! I have friends from all over. I don't care where you're from. You just need to be serious about loosing weight to be my friend. I love the support I have gotten from my MFP friends, but like anywhere I guess there are always some bumps in the road. Hopefully it will be smooth sailing from here on out for you with your situation. :smile:
  • samarlove
    Options
    Thanks for all the responses so nice to find some real people!!!
  • baoneill29
    baoneill29 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. The positive motivation we give each other goes a long way!
  • Jaegur
    Jaegur Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I just started back here again as well, though I only used the app last year, so I'm all about the motivation :D
  • KravMark
    KravMark Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Hey Samar ,

I'll be your friend, forget those losers anyways , if their ginna judge ya based on that theyre not friends ;)
    Mark
  • VogtAndrea
    Options
    It wouldn't matter if you were Middle Eastern, pink with purple polka-dots, or striped. Everyone here is here because they want to either lose or gain weight and to be healthy. At least, that's why I'm here. If they're not here for that reason, they're not worth listening to.
    You're welcome to add me if you'd like.
  • 126siany
    126siany Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    I'm sending you a friend request. :flowerforyou:
  • anrev42
    anrev42 Posts: 331
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. The positive motivation we give each other goes a long way!

Agree! Add me too as your friend here :)
  • SandyCheeks2
    SandyCheeks2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log on daily and love giving and receiving motivation and support!
  • pen13guins
    Options
    I am new to this too. Add me, I am not sure how to add you without you starting the process LOL

I need some friends and motivation too.
  • chanixxx
    Options
    I try to keep up, I really do, and I don't care where you're from.
  • chanixxx
    Options
    I am new to this too. Add me, I am not sure how to add you without you starting the process LOL

I need some friends and motivation too.

:)
  • steph8503
    Options
    feel free to add me also ...im always looking for people to support me and support them also along the way...i log in everyday
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    I just touched myself and I am real. Been here about a year. You can do it.
  • rcolours7
    Options
    feel free to add me.
    i'm here everyday - cheering u on in some way

i only have all women friends on here - i want to protect my marriage :-)
  • tinattinat
    tinattinat Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I try to keep up, I really do, and I don't care where you're from.

same here. Add me. I do my best to comment and cheer for my friends!
  • Cheryl1018
    Options
    I love MFP and I have logged in pretty much every day since March. Please feel free to add me as a friend. And best of luck with your weight loss journey! :)