I guess it's my turn.... 90 days 44 lbs GONE - ONEderland!

Options
1235»

Replies

• Thatsdatdiva601
    Thatsdatdiva601 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Nice progress! U really look amazing!
  • NZhellkat
    NZhellkat Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Rock it out lady you look fan-friggin-tastic. Keep up the good work.
  • SweetCheekszx0
    SweetCheekszx0 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Awwwee ❤❤❤ I'm 5 ft nothing I know the feeling... I swear the minimum height should be 5'3 lol. I carry my weight all up in my mid section.. Love love love this & how far you've come deff something to be proud of :)
  • zoe1945
    Options
    Be proud you're doing awesome!!
  • CupcakeKendra
    CupcakeKendra Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!!! :D I honestly can't believe it....I still am stepping on the scale just to make sure it isnt lying.... I even had my husband to step on it to make sure it wasnt broken!!

At the beginning of the month I set my goal to reach 197....but as the 15th came around...I only lost 1 lb here and 1 lb there...I honestly thought I was plateauing... then last weekend I decided to try JM Extreme S&S....I went to go step on the scale this morning and BAM 10 lbs weight loss!!! HOLY MOLEY!!!!!!!! So not only did I reach my goal of 197...I beat it! Im 196 baby!!! :D
  • Diana7021
    Diana7021 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I just read your story and I love it. I can totally relate to you with the height, im short too. Congrats!!! I see major difference in your pictures. Keep going...keep pushing hard. You can do it girl!!!!!! :)
  • JLD81
    JLD81 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Wow what a difference!!! You're hard work is paying off!
  • BEWILLIAMS001
    Options
    Girl you look great. I just started yesterday, hopefully I am where you are at in 90 days.:)
  • katarinakr
    Options
    CONGRATS! YOU GO GIRL. THANKS FOR THE INSPIRATION. :) I'm new to this and new to losing....
  • MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Incredible results! Not only are you smaller, but you look very fit. Thanks for sharing
  • jeanneveich
    Options
    You are an inspiration. You should be super proud of yourself because we all know how hard this journey is!! I have struggled this week, constantly hungry and feeling super lazy. I keep telling myself to get up, I can do this, but not feeling it lately. I loved reading your story and I hope it can get me going again.....until then!
  • TennesseeSodaholic
    Options
    WOW, those photos are amazing!
  • ftellstrom
    ftellstrom Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You are doing great!! Keep it up!
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!! Keep up the good work!! :drinker:
  • kplynn
    kplynn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am So PROUD of you! Keep up the good work. You are an inspiration to me! :smile:
  • klsdwn
    Options
    WOO HOO!!
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    own it and be proud!!! WWHOOOOO! HOOOOO!
  • leeanneowens
    leeanneowens Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    You are doing great!:happy:
  • neveradullmoment
    Options
    That is wonderful!! Keep up the great work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!