Looking for real people

Options
2»

Replies

• Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm on daily and do my best to support everyone on my list!
  • ittybittyskinny
    Options
    hi! please, who cares where you're from.. we're all human beings aren't we!? you don't need people like that! anyway, I'd love to be friends and i'm sure we can cheer eachother on :)
  • RobynsRad
    RobynsRad Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    who cares if your middle eastern. Ill add you. you can do this
  • debbieacm
    Options
    i just joined so I am looking for friends also...we can do this together..
    :smile:
  • hillm12345
    hillm12345 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I log in almost every day and i try to keep it real.. Feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log every day and try to comment as often as possible. Been busy lately but starting Tuesday, I should be able to comment much more. I also have an open diary.
  • alicesquires
    Options
    hiyya, im the same started about a year ago then yestarday decided to delete that account as i never really entered but this time im as determined as hell x you can talk too me any time you like ill help motivate you and vise versa xx hope everythings going well with your weight loss just keep determined and remember you can do it!!
  • tenleyzoe
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I'm real & eat real... just look at my diary... lol (;
  • Proyecto_AN
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • rainlover711
    rainlover711 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm new too, and I'm sorry you had to deal with that kind of idiocy. I know it still happens, but it still surprises me when people are prejudiced or bigoted.

Feel free to add me!
  • sherryjohnson2012
    sherryjohnson2012 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    WTH???? I'll Support you :)
  • n_gal87
    n_gal87 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Everyone should free to add me, I don't care where you're from. Just looking for support and hoping to give it back!
  • MFPBONNIE
    MFPBONNIE Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Phooey on the ones who dropped because of where you are! There are so many good people on this site.