Why does belly fat have to be so stubborn!!!

jrobertson37
jrobertson37 Posts: 90 Member
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
My God!! I swear if I could figure out how to hook my vacum cleaner to my stomach and get this fat out, I would. I promise you that!!! It does not matter if you have a little or a lot or how hard you exercise this junk has a mind of its own!!! Does anybody else fell what I am saying. :sad: :explode:

Replies

• hyeo2
    hyeo2 Posts: 3 Member
    why is it that no matter how many situps i do i still have a little fat bit at the bottom of my belly??? i know exactly what you are saying!
  • MissKim
    MissKim Posts: 2,853 Member
    I feel your pain!! Even when I lose most of my weight I know that I will still have a little belly! It never goes away!
  • Sit ups and crunches will create muscle but they will not get rid of fat. Cardio is the best all over fat burner. The sit ups or crunches are good for toning the area after you lose the fat. Good luck. It is my problem area too. And I've had two children...so not sure that it will ever be the same. :ohwell:
  • Well, you guys know that women are supposed to carry a little bit of weight on their stomachs, right? Obviously not a ton. But this idea that women are supposed to be concave or have 6-packs is unrealistic.
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    I hate mine! HATE IT! I have loose skin also from two babies so even tho the tummy is a little smaller than before it still just looks gross. My daughter even says "eeeeewwwwww" when I am changing in front of her. Brat. :laugh:
  • I hate mine! HATE IT! I have loose skin also from two babies so even tho the tummy is a little smaller than before it still just looks gross. My daughter even says "eeeeewwwwww" when I am changing in front of her. Brat. :laugh:

Once when my sister was little (3 years old or so) my mom was showering with her after swimming and my sister was staring at her. My mom said, "What? Shocked by your fat mom?" My sister responded, "You're not fat mom. You're skinny." My mom said, "What? Skinny?" And my sister responded, "Yeah. You have a whole lot of skin."
  • I hate mine! HATE IT! I have loose skin also from two babies so even tho the tummy is a little smaller than before it still just looks gross. My daughter even says "eeeeewwwwww" when I am changing in front of her. Brat. :laugh:

Once when my sister was little (3 years old or so) my mom was showering with her after swimming and my sister was staring at her. My mom said, "What? Shocked by your fat mom?" My sister responded, "You're not fat mom. You're skinny." My mom said, "What? Skinny?" And my sister responded, "Yeah. You have a whole lot of skin."
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    :ohwell: c'est la vie.
  • Hi! I understand what you mean! My belly fat and love handles are my main concern. Sometimes I get sooooooo frustrated.
  • RhaRha
    RhaRha Posts: 16
    I have this same problem... UGH! IT'S NASTY! I don't need a flat tummy or anything, but fat roll and dimples just don't belong on the belly! I get so frustrated with it, and it seems that no matter what I do, I still have it. I'll get there though - and so will you! It's the battle for me!
  • jrobertson37
    jrobertson37 Posts: 90 Member
    Thanks for the support ladies!!! I thought it was just me. I am by no means trying to look like jillian micheals. Im 43 and have two children that are grown (yes I started early). I just want one stomach and not two. But it could always be worse. Right? Oh well lets hang in there. We live in the real world where we have to exercise because if we could all afford tummy tucks and what not this site would not exist. So good luck ladies and we can and WILL beat belly fat!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.