Hi everyone! I'm new, and in need of motivational friends!

Options
Hi, I'm Sarah and I just started MFP and so far, it looks awesome! All these success stories are so motivational :) I could really use some motivational friends on here, so anyone add me! Good luck everyone! :)

Replies

• memc1965
    Options
    I've been using MFP for about a month. Some days are better than others. I just read articles and listen for new tips and ideas. I've started leaving my work out cloths on my dresser, so when I get up to turn my alarm off, they are right there. If I put them on before I have my first cup of coffee, I:smile: have a good chance of a walk, yoga or at least some stretching.
  • ittybittyskinny
    Options
    thats a really good idea, I definitely might have to try that! good luck! :smile:
  • Raw_Bean
    Raw_Bean Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah,

Feel free to add me!

I'm not new to MFP but I now have a newer profile (long story about username). I'm a daily user and I'd love to add more friends who I can encourage and support but who can also give encouragement and support!

Robin :)
  • RobynsRad
    RobynsRad Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Im robyn and I have a picof a shirt that was like a billion times too small and I look at it every once in a while to remind myself of whats at stake (billion times = a small teen size when im a 2x plus size)
  • RobynsRad
    RobynsRad Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    OMG IM ROBYN TOO. Robin/Robyn's UNITE
  • n_gal87
    n_gal87 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    you can add me too :) I've been here a few months and am on here at least a few times a day, always looking for more friends!
  • donnammortimer
    Options
    can add me . only being using MFP , FOR A FEW WEEKS , but im finding it fantastic ,
  • tlsmoore
    Options
    I'm Teresa and new on here as well just this week. I need friends, too!
  • jamiealexis1977
    Options
    I'm new,also!!! I need some motivational friends-- and friends to help keep me accountable!!!!!!
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • Proyecto_AN
    Options
    Everyone here is a success story in progress! you can feel free to add me.
  • grinner30
    grinner30 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add!
  • ittybittyskinny
    Options
    thanks everyone! so nice to find new friends :)