Options
Hi I am new to MFP looking for friends for motivation and friendship.:smile:

Replies

• Luckycc1621
    Options
    HI!!! I am also new!!! Also looking for friends...add? :)
  • rainlover711
    rainlover711 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm new too...feel free to add!
  • M_on_a_Mission
    M_on_a_Mission Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm just beginning my journey as well and looking for friends and a great support network. Feel free to add me. :-)
  • Krissi921
    Krissi921 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just added you! You will love it here - it's been so great for me, hopefully it will for you also!
  • vickyp73
    Options
    hi. i actually signed up back in May but then never came back. i've been in a rut lately. i need to get my 'mojo' back. i feel so fat and sluggish. I want to have more energy for my kids and myself. i want to go out and feel good in my clothes and not be so self conscious of my body. i can't stand to shop for clothes now and i hate looking at pics of myself right now. but i am going to try and start exercising. thats my goal, to exercise even if just 15 min. to start off.
  • jonwv
    jonwv Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me if you want
    welcome to the most awesome site.
  • bexby
    Options
    I'm not new but wasn't doing great previously trying to stick to weight watchers and failing miserably. Now the summer is nearly here (am in NZ) I needed to find my drive again and love this site so came back!

I love that its free and i can log in on the go on my iPad/Phone and see how I could progress in 5 weeks by completing the food diary. I've joined up with a gym now too and can add the classes/exercise i do on here too which is great to see. Hopefully the kgs will be falling away too.

welcome to the site!
    Bex
  • SandyCheeks2
    SandyCheeks2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm not new but I have been on here for awhile and in addition to the weight I lost before joining mfp has been key to my success!!! Its wonderful and people on here give amazing encouragement! Feel free to add me and good luck on your journey!!!
  • strbryt
    strbryt Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I have been a member for a while. I have done really well and even fallen on my face a few times. THat was recently and I am working on getting back where I used to be. Feel free to add me. I believe in being honest......just thought you should know.
  • Hi. New as well. I created this account awhile ago, but TODAY I decided to finally use it :D. My goal is to lose 40lbs, eat only beneficial foods, and to exercise at least 4-5 days a week. I am seeking to receive/give tips and motivation. A weight loss partner(s) would be great!