I'm new!

Options
Hello everyone. What does everyone like about this site?:bigsmile:

Replies

• LyssaK
    LyssaK Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm new as well but I really like that almost every food can be found and if not, you can add it yourself. This site really holds me accountable for what I eat and helps me keep track of my successes! Also, it's a free I-pod app so I can keep up with my diary wither on line or through my itouch - it rocks!!!
  • pelcw1
    pelcw1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i love the iphone app so i can keep my diary up to date on the go and i always know how many cals i have left.
  • stringsNlinks
    stringsNlinks Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I agree that it holds me accountable. I used the site several months back and then stopped....wished I had not stopped. But now I am back on the right track. I also use it as a planning tool by adding in my meal ahead of time to see how much I can actually eat. That helps me on the weekends especially because I like to have wine occasionally. Doing it this way makes me aware ahead of time that if I want two glasses of wine with dinner I better be pretty conservative with breakfast & lunch.

Good luck -- It's a great tool if you use it!
  • stringsNlinks
    stringsNlinks Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    oh yeah, forgot to mention that there have been times when I have to go back and adjust my meals because I might change it up a bit or portion maybe bigger, ect. But for me it really helps to pre-plan to stay within my portion control