I like big butts and I cannot lie.

Options
Teliooo
Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
I haven't posted here for a while as I am still not at my goal but I am still down about 140 pounds after 7 years and yet my butt is still HUGE, and you know what? I am finally learning to love it. Can't wait to hit my goal even the though the butt will still be huge.

Who else loves their thick butt, thighs, arms even if others may not. Post ya big ole pics x

P9015919.jpg

Replies

• musenchild
    musenchild Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous! My shape has changed over the last few years and now I am more apple-shaped and lost my big "healthy butt". Own that and love it, you look awesome, you have accomplished something amazing, and many people would love to have that sexy shape!
  • jstandfield
    jstandfield Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Dayum! That cracked my screen. I have learned to love it too! Add me to your friends please.
  • lizmaebar
    Options
    that's right! embrace it! curves are sexy and something to be proud. I'm starting to love mine even thought I'm not at my goal yet.
  • DIYmomma
    DIYmomma Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I miss my big butt! i wish i was so lucky, it was the first thing to go :(
  • cuteazz1
    Options
    Thats a thing of beauty! I wish that we all would learn to love our different shapes and sizes ;)
  • danilee1020
    danilee1020 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You are blessed
  • leaann3
    leaann3 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. You have the shape that many women pray for. I know when I start to lose more weight my butt is going to get flat. And I don't have any hips so that isn't going to help me either. Love your butt!!!
  • miadvh
    miadvh Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    You look great! Own that booty!
    I don't have much of one and I'm scared to think how small it will be when I reach my goal..Squats for me so maybe it won't be too severe of a loss :laugh:
  • Linzilla0315
    Options
    I love my big ol' butt! Even now when I'm heavy it still looks good. My huge arms and calves and erm ankles... not to much. Lol
  • ZiezieO
    ZiezieO Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I know that whenever I see a woman with a slim middle and a beautiful curvy behind I get so JEALOUS!!! haha I've been all over the scale and the only part of me that has never known what is going on is my butt... I look like a boy from behind :tongue: Own it sweetpea! you rock!
  • SeaShelly75
    SeaShelly75 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I love this post and your attitude! I've always been self conscious about my big boobs. I have finally started to appreciate them and bought myself my first push up bra! Only took 37 years to get here.!!
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    With that itty bitty waist!!!! lol,,,,4 real though itty bitty! thats right be proud I'm mixed w/ curves to prove it baby!!,..top & bottom!,...and i'm proud of my body -still a wrk in prgress ....but i'm gettin there!!...good 4 u! ya look FAB BOO! do yo thang!
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    You know, I've always been self conscious about my extreme hourglass shape, but you look absolutely fabulous and sexy and I love your attitude! Hmmm...maybe I do love my butt after all! :)
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I <3 my big ol booty :)
  • MzFury
    MzFury Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah. When I reach my goal, the hips will still be wide and the chest still probably a 34-F/G (UK). I have big hips short legs a long back and big rack, and none of those things are going to change that much even if I'm down another 30 pounds. I'm making my butt stronger and higher and my legs a lot harder but I'm not only not imagining a magical transformation to "slim", I wouldn't like it if it happened! I may still have "from the back" pics in my profile, can't remember...
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    :love: :love: I LOVE it, you are beautiful! I have an enormous butt, too, that really isn't going anywhere, but I actually hope it never does, because I love mine, too! :D
  • Cherrybomb2012
    Options
    big booty love <3
  • Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I used to hate my mahoosive butt when I was younger, but I'm beginning to love it a lot more :D I'm blessed with a naturally small waist, and naturally big hips too so once I hit my goal weight, I'll have the small waist, big hips, and I actually have no idea about my boobs lol
  • jessicakern
    Options
    I love your attitude! I don't have a but at all anymore :( But my giant boobs 34J never go away!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!