Go Lean Crunch...more like Go "to the bathroom" Crunch

Options
Anyone have any bathroom problems after eating Go Lean Crunch? I tried it a while ago but didn't eat it very often. now I tried it again and had it for breakfast about 3 days in a row. It set my stomach a rumbling!! Had lot's of gas and other bathroom problems I don't need!

Replies

• sarahbrown1015
    sarahbrown1015 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    OMG yes and that was funny!
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    the topic alone: I.... CANT... STOP.... LAUGHING.

i must have an iron stomach. i could eat a bowl full of dysentery, followed by dirty mexican and prune whip for dessert and still not get the squirts.

i feel for ya.
    sorry i cant relate.
    -a
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Actually no. It is one of my favorites because it tastes like a candy bar.
  • nursedb
    nursedb Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    OMG YES! I am sorry but glad I'm not the only one. How about those delicious Fiber One Bars? I call them Fart Bars...no way I can eat those and expect anyone to wanna hang out w me for the rest of the day!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    I don't have the feared bathroom reaction, but I do have the "wow, these taste like pure crap" reaction!
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    I had to click on this!

Sorry, I can't relate. I love Go Lean crunch and have never had any "bathroom issues."
  • MrsAzriel
    MrsAzriel Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Yes, and I have the same problem with Fiber One Bars.
  • reggiepe
    reggiepe Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I love it....but the after effects are more like Colon Blow.
  • NCTravellingGirl
    NCTravellingGirl Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Never had that problem with Go Lean, but heck yes, with Fiber One!! Man, I loved the taste but wasn't willing to walk around feeling bloated all the time, wondering when I wouldn't be able to control myself, ha!
  • Simone_King
    Simone_King Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I never tried go lean...

But I eat fiber one..

if I eat more then one..Man few hours later I get...Uhh..
  • indygal76
    indygal76 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    It gives me terrible gas. Someone said the flax is the culprit.
  • careyannal
    Options
    Man, I WISH!

I eat it every morning and I am currently experiencing the opposite end of the spectrum - bloated & backed up!

HELP! :sad: :explode:
  • gregre04
    Options
    the topic alone: I.... CANT... STOP.... LAUGHING.

i must have an iron stomach. i could eat a bowl full of dysentery, followed by dirty mexican and prune whip for dessert and still not get the squirts.

i feel for ya.
    sorry i cant relate.
    -a
    OMG!! Allison you are too funny...thanks for the laugh
  • SweetPea120
    SweetPea120 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Never had it...but Premier Protein drinks...OY! Grab a gas mask and come hang with me!
  • bprague
    bprague Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    mmmmm I love go lean crunch! And no, I do not have that problem, but I also consume at least 35 grams of fiber per day so I'm more than used to getting that much fiber in a serving. If your body isn't used to a lot of fiber, a sudden increase will cause loose stool. If you build up to it, it shouldn't be a problem.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I have so had this problem with the Go Lean and the Fiber One bars - omg I thought my insides were going to blow out my gut!
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    HAhahaha!! No, not personally but that was hilarious!
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    To Funny..... but seriously nope, no problems here..... the almond with flax is my favorite......
  • CyeRyn
    CyeRyn Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    OMG YES! I am sorry but glad I'm not the only one. How about those delicious Fiber One Bars? I call them Fart Bars...no way I can eat those and expect anyone to wanna hang out w me for the rest of the day!
    Probably not the same thing but I've tried the Fiber One cookie brownies... its like eating cardboard.
  • StormyLlewellyn
    Options
    When it comes to adding fiber slow and steady or suffer the wrath of Fiber Farts... lol:laugh: