how much weight have you lost in a month?

Options

Replies

• omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    8 lbs. My average monthly loss over the last 15 months though, is 3.5 lbs. per month.
  • gerbies
    gerbies Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I know it's hard, but I wouldn't compare yourself to others. Everyone comes to the table with a different starting point, age, history, body mass/body fat, height and people are eating different calorie amounts, eating or not eating back calories and are exercising at different rates, amounts and intensity. With all of those variables, it's virtually impossible to compare what you've experienced to someone else.

Continue to do what you're doing, be consistent, eat as clean as possible, eat enough, and you'll see results!!
  • 20 pounds my first month
  • cuteazz1
    Options
    25lbs...a couple years back.Im about to start that plan again..it was basically casual walking 30 min a day,and no processd foods...mostly a modified Atkins plan.
  • aimeelynnn
    aimeelynnn Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    If I lose another 8 pounds in 2 weeks it will be 16 pounds.
  • aimeelynnn
    aimeelynnn Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    In 2011 I lost 18 pounds in one month.
  • annoz
    annoz Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    6 pounds
  • leaann3
    leaann3 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    15 lbs
  • nangel4u
    Options
    In one month, 4-5 pounds ;-)
  • thedove34
    thedove34 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    6 pounds the first month and
    7 pounds the second month
  • gabriellejayde
    gabriellejayde Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    This coming wednesday will be one month and I'm just about at 12 lbs. SO... 12, or maybe 13. My weight has gone up a pound (for no reason) this past week and I haven't been able to lose it, but I'm trying.

Btw, I'm 45.
  • thaiguy1980
    thaiguy1980 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I recently lost 3.5 pounds this past month.
  • freew67
    freew67 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    21.6 lbs in the first month.

http://freew67.blogspot.com/
  • neva4saken
    neva4saken Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    in a month 30lbs
  • Linzilla0315
    Options
    I really think it depends on how heavy you start at and how drastically you change your habits. On the 13th it will be one month since I started logging and exercising, stopped eating out all the time, started eating breakfast and lunch every day, stopped drinking soda (I didn't drink alot to start though) as of this morning I have lost 12.5 lbs. But I have alot to lose.
  • wallacam194
    Options
    Im unsure of how much i lose in a month.. its definately not more than 10 lbs but i am okay with that. I dont want to lose significant amounts in a month because the quicker you lose the more loose skin your going to have in the long run and people who tend to lose large amounts quickly are more prone to have rebounding weight and trouble keeping it off. this is what my doctor told me..
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Wow, so envious of everyone! My biggest loss ever in a month is probably around 5 lbs.
  • dexter4564
    dexter4564 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    12 lbs
  • SanjiSun
    SanjiSun Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    When I did my weight loss program back in 2005 I stepped on the scale the first time after 6 weeks and I had lost 35.
    This time I lost roughly 16 in the first month, but 6 of those were in the first week alone.
    In the last 30 days it was 10.4 pounds.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I lost 8 pounds last month. That's the most I've lost in one month. Sadly I had a donut at work Saturday and went back up 3 pounds. *sigh*
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!