Just found my way to community. Friends, anyone?

Options
I have been a part of MFP for three weeks and have already lost 8 pounds, mostly the first week. I'm 52, healthy, active, but I do love to eat ... especially when I'm stressed. I have made significant steps this past year to rid myself of many stressors, and it was time to address the food and exercise. Would anyone like to be MFP friends. I'll support you and you can support me.

Replies

• susanfisher
    susanfisher Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome to mfp. feel free to add me. We can support each other.. ; )
  • slfarrar
    Options
    Hi there!! Feel free to add me! Welcome to MFP :)
  • cmcorn26
    cmcorn26 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I eat when I'm stressed also. Thought I was doing good with it, but life has once again taken control over me. I started taking kelp capsules, that seems to have helped the cortisol levels. Feel free to add me!
  • grinner30
    grinner30 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add! Support is always good!
  • katarinakr
    Options
    Im new too. Feel free to add me. Good luck on your journey!!
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal. Adding a lot of people on this site really does help with the motivation. Good Luck.:smile:
  • SheilaG1963
    SheilaG1963 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me as a friend, also. We all need support.:flowerforyou:
  • haltewks
    Options
    Please add me too. I have only been on MFP for less than a week. After a less than impressive physical, my doctor suggested this site to assist me in tracking my calories and exercise. So far, I'm really loving it and would love to have a network of MFP friends to keep me on track as well.

oops, i didn't realize that I was signed in on my daughter's account. My sign-on is kimberlytewksbury. Sorry for the confusion.
  • DivaMoe40
    DivaMoe40 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend. We can support each other. Congrats on your 8 lbs lost so far...let's get going.
  • flamencobarbie
    flamencobarbie Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm new here myself and looking for friends as well. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like.
  • pounder002
    Options
    Glad you're here. Add me as well. :)
  • Please add me. I sent you my reply under my daughter's account earlier.