Sweet snack or dessert

Somthing I tried and its good and diffrent. Let me know what you think.

1 Honey Maid Graham cracker ----70 Calories
15 Miniture Marshmallows ---25 Calories
Smucker's Sugar free blackberry Jam----10 calories tbsp

So I break the cracker in 1/2 and put marshmellows on the cracker and micro 20 seconds and other 1/2 use the jam and its like a smore its good. and only 105 calories.

You can use the regular size marshmallow but I only had the miniture and I wanted something sweet!!

Replies

• Somthing I tried and its good and diffrent. Let me know what you think.

1 Honey Maid Graham cracker ----70 Calories
    15 Miniture Marshmallows ---25 Calories
    Smucker's Sugar free blackberry Jam----10 calories tbsp

So I break the cracker in 1/2 and put marshmellows on the cracker and micro 20 seconds and other 1/2 use the jam and its like a smore its good. and only 105 calories.

You can use the regular size marshmallow but I only had the miniture and I wanted something sweet!!
  • ctupdu
    ctupdu Posts: 28 Member
    Never would have thought to put jam with marshmallow and graham cracker. Will be a new one to try.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,586 Member
    ctupdu wrote: »
    Never would have thought to put jam with marshmallow and graham cracker. Will be a new one to try.

Me either but that sounds good. Just not with blackberry jam. :)

I have nothing inventive to offer since most of my sweets are different types of prepackaged cookies or cake from the grocery store.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,586 Member
    LOL didn't notice. But I guess I can add jello mixed into greek yogurt. :) Today it's raspberry.
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Graham crackers are not allowed in my house. I will eat the entire box in 1 day.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    whmscll wrote: »
    Graham crackers are not allowed in my house. I will eat the entire box in 1 day.

Same here. One thing I've been so happy to find on this site is that I'm not alone.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member

With cream cheese and/or butter, please!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member

With cream cheese and/or butter, please!

Frosting between them. :/
  • wilson10102018
    wilson10102018 Posts: 1,306 Member
    1/2 cup fresh raspberries with raw honey drizzled all over them.
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,819 Member
    the original post is from 12+ years ago... yikes

:laugh: