Any good Toning DVD's? :)

Options
Ok.. so.. here's my problem.. I live in an apartment, on the 2nd floor.. so I can't really go and do anything that's going to require me to jump around and make alot of noise!!! I walk outside and attempt to run, but I'm looking for a good DVD that I can do inside and not really interfere with my lovely downstairs neighbor! :) anyone have any ideas? I'm really looking for something to help me tone! Any help would be appreciated!

Replies

• cagirl1968
    Options
    I bought a little trampoline ($20ish at Walmart) for lite jumping and bouncing during exercise. I have a poor track record doing the DVDs that I purchase, so I use the Netflix instant play videos. They have a pretty good selection. If you have a membership ($8.99/ month) , you can stream them to your computer or tv for no additional charge. That being said, they have even more that you can receive in your mailbox. Hope that helps!
  • Lindsey1084
    Options
    Jillian Michaels DVDs work great if you stick to them. You can purchase them on Amazon cheaper than her website. Good luck!
  • Petunia64
    Options
    I do the Leslie Sansone Walk Diet, there is no jumping just a lot of walking in place and some moving around. You do not move around in a big area so you do not need a lot of room. She does do a full body workout. It really is a lot of fun to do this workout. She has a 1,2,and 3 mile workout all on 1 DVD.
  • louubelle
    Options
    thanks for all the suggestions!!!! I'm going to try and find something that won't make the neighbor hate me!! :):laugh: