Almost there!

Options
I'm less than 10 lbs away from my goal to loose 70lbs. I started mfp March 2, 2012 and I've gone from a size 16 to a size 6.

563238_10151140692389592_1864800391_n.jpg

Replies

• fairestthings
    fairestthings Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!

I am almost at my goal too. It's getting hardera nd harder towards the end!
  • wendylou224
    wendylou224 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    dang it, my pic won't post :-(

ok i got it :-)
  • lizmaebar
    Options
    Amazing! Great job! :smile:
  • arrawyn79
    arrawyn79 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Wow! congrats! that's awesome. I'm almost at my GW too (just 2 measley lbs that haven't gone yet because it's my TOM! :grumble: )

But then my goal is to tone and strengthen and hopefully lose a couple more 'bonus' lbs in the process :)

Way to go! :drinker: ( <---that's me drinking water or some other healthy beverage there lol)
  • malspaugh
    Options
    Way to go! Your hard work is paying off! You are almost there and where you are is a victory in and of itself.
  • clbowman11
    Options
    WTG!

I was just one size below you in a 14 so it's really awesome to see you standing in those pants and the big difference (: I'm so excited to see that kind of change!

I bet that was a triumphant moment when you put those pants on too! :D

Good job!
  • Homeschoolingmommy
    Options
    That is so awsome!!! I am a size 16 and have a goal of losing 70lbs too! It's really motivating to see that it can be done. How did you lose it?
  • MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Super impressive loss! You must've really been working your butt off for the past few months. Great job!
  • wendylou224
    wendylou224 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I gave up sweet tea, soda, and alcohol. If I want to have a beer or a cocktail i make sure that it fits in for my calories for the day. I drink water all the time. I just stick to mfp plan all the day. I even put my gummy vitamins in my diary cuz they have 5 calories each. I started just by walking 30 mins a day. Since the summer its been to hot to walk outside, so I go to the gym and get on the treadmill and the bike for an hour total. This past month I've started going to a body flow class which is a combo of yoga, pilates, and tai chi. I've never been an exercise class kinda person, but this is just a bunch of easy stretching and really good for my core. I'm hoping it will help me get that last bit of flab off my tummy.
  • SlimReggieBack
    SlimReggieBack Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Nice! Great Transformation!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!