45 lbs down -- 25 more to go!

Options
I'm super excited to post that I have lost 45 pounds! I started Feb. 20, 2012. I've put before and after pictures in my profile pic. Hopefully you can see them. The first 30 pounds came off fairly easy. The last 15 have been harder. I thought it would be easier to lose weight during the summer, however that has not been the case for me. I recently got back on track. So here's to the next 25 lbs..... :drinker:

Replies

• gmichaelguy
    gmichaelguy Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    W00t!! Congrats! Keep it going till you get where you need to be.
  • RokkinRobin
    Options
    Congratulations! What a great achievement! I hope I can get there someday. :happy:
  • Johlawrence
    Johlawrence Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is awesome! Keep it up --- You look great!
  • headqrtrs
    headqrtrs Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    That's something to get excited about! Keep up the good work! You are doing great!
  • saihtnyc
    saihtnyc Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Great job! What a difference in your picture.
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job!! Good luck to you on the rest of your journey!
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Very nice difference in your pics! :) Way to go!
  • freew67
    freew67 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss and your 1st 5K!

http://freew67.blogspot.com/
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! This is in my ballpark. Yea, I also thought the weight would fall off in the winter due to being outside all the time. But with over a month of 100 degrees or warmer, I wasn't outside as much as I thought I would be.

Here is to BOTH of us being a success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!