New and looking for friends and support:)

Options
Looking for friends for support and motivation.. I feel as if i get better results if im not doing it alone:)

Replies

• TarenMaim
    TarenMaim Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend :)
  • blushingmama
    blushingmama Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hi ... I'm new too. I've used the app on my phone for a long time, just recently logged in on my computer and found a supportive community. Feel free to add me.
  • RebmaGe1sha
    RebmaGe1sha Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Welcome to MFP!
  • TakinSexyBack
    TakinSexyBack Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! This is a great place for support and motivation!!!
  • blwalton70
    blwalton70 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    friend me! You can do it!:wink:
  • MLP089
    Options
    Hi! Add me if you like! Im new too and HATE doing it alone!!
  • Monica2278
    Monica2278 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thx for the friend requests everyone.. I am determined to get to my goal this time:)
  • paszekmonika
    paszekmonika Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm new and looking for friends and support too.
  • Rlbf7
    Rlbf7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Its hard to eat healthy and stay on track when your feeling alone...don't give up!!! Mfp friends are very encouraging.....and you realize the battles that you have of staying on track..that others too have the same challenges..DON'T GIVE UP..AND REMEMBER YOUR NOT ALONE...
  • lauraleepacheco
    Options
    Hello everyone ,

I have recently added MFP and im loving it ! Please add me - would love to here where everyone is from and what your goal is . My doctor has recently told me i have a liver disease and need to get the fat off of my liver and hopefully it wont get worse .. So i need some friends to help me !!! Please add me
  • everett9239
    everett9239 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am new to this as well and could use the same!!
  • Meneorama
    Meneorama Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am also new and searching friends. I am mom of two and tired of having all this "baby" weight. Ja, that's been 3 years ago. Feel free to add me as your friend.
  • ShrinkingShona
    ShrinkingShona Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'll support you if you are still looking for friends. I have 100lbs to lose so will be around for a while ;)
  • LadyAlston
    Options
    This is a great place for friends and support! If anyone wants to, feel free to add me as a friend! Mutual support and friendship is always welcome!
  • VickyJo68
    VickyJo68 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'd always open to new friends to support, so feel free to send me a request. :smile:

So welcome.

Vicky
  • persuader1
    persuader1 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me :)
  • Arkani7
    Arkani7 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm also new around here, MFP always tells me "DON'T DIET ALONE!" ... maybe they're right :) so feel free to add me :)
    I'm still exploring how this whole page and community works, because I'm using the Android app most of the time.
  • tubbyelmo
    tubbyelmo Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I joined last week and I feel the support will help me!
  • bruceinthepit88
    Options
    Feel free to add me ! I am kinda new here as well (Been just 2 weeks but it's been great motivation making friends with similar goals)
    Welcome !
  • Leahhtoo
    Options
    Me too! Im in!