UGH@

Options
I think I have an Oral fixation. I'm never hungry but love to eat. Any body know of any really low calorie foods. So I can eat as much as I want and not pack on the weight.

Replies

• NurseKidane
    Options
    :huh:
    I think I have an Oral fixation. I'm never hungry but love to eat. Any body know of any really low calorie foods. So I can eat as much as I want and not pack on the weight.
  • Crumleygirl
    Crumleygirl Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Pickles have no calories.
  • justjenn1977
    justjenn1977 Posts: 437 Member
    Options

carrots
    cucumbers
    green peppers

many vegetables... the problem most people have with salad is not the salad itself... but what they put on it (dressing and cheese and meat and whatnot)
  • zephylis
    Options
    mints.
    or veggies.
    I hate veggies, so it's mints for me.
  • Ellazahn
    Ellazahn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Lettuce! If I eat 100 grams of lettuce with a bit of lemon drizzled over I have trouble squeezing anything else in and someone said "hey isn't lettuce one of those foods that you actually burn more calories digesting it than the total number of calories in the food itself?" I don't know if it is true but I'd like to think it works that way, hahaha. Anyway 100 grams adds very little to your calorie count and I can vouch for it being pretty filling.

I think the only thing to watch for is be careful of the dressings that we usually pile onto lettuce, that's where it becomes high in calories.

Actually, I find that raw vegetables in general are good. Grated garlic, ginger, fresh cut herbs and lemon juice all add flavor. Stamed cabbage + nutmeg = yum!

Happy lettuce munching :)

PS: ^^Thanks for the above 'TakinSexyBack' that link is so good!