Before and During Picture

Options
So briefly, I've been on this site since '09. I've taken breaks but always come back because using this tool does work. I'm not where I want to be. I have about 10 lbs to loose and I want more tone and definition but overall I'm pretty happy and I'm working on training and becoming strong! I mainly wanted to post these pictures because I feel like it's so easy to get discouraged if the number on the scale isn't moving. However, I hope you can see that sometimes the scale is a liar because things are changing despite what it says.

The before is from April 23rd at 153 lbs and the during is from August 29th at 149 lbs. I think it's important to see that four lbs is not a big deal. I know people that can loose that in a day (granted its probably mostly water weight) but I've been working to put on muscle and tone and I think you can (hopefully) see a difference. Just remember the scale is not everything! Don't get discouraged and keep pushing for it!

e12ef527.jpg

Replies

• tempest501
    tempest501 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Looks like the hard work is paying off you look amazing. Good job!!
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    So briefly, I've been on this site since '09. I've taken breaks but always come back because using this tool does work. I'm not where I want to be. I have about 10 lbs to loose and I want more tone and definition but overall I'm pretty happy and I'm working on training and becoming strong! I mainly wanted to post these pictures because I feel like it's so easy to get discouraged if the number on the scale isn't moving. However, I hope you can see that sometimes the scale is a liar because things are changing despite what it says.

The before is from April 23rd at 153 lbs and the during is from August 29th at 149 lbs. I think it's important to see that four lbs is not a big deal. I know people that can loose that in a day (granted its probably mostly water weight) but I've been working to put on muscle and tone and I think you can (hopefully) see a difference. Just remember the scale is not everything! Don't get discouraged and keep pushing for it!

Love the new look. Sexy and hawt! I love the muscle definition much better! Great job!

e12ef527.jpg
  • Kalona388
    Options
    You look awesome!! There is definitely a huge difference!
  • sugerfree2
    Options
    fabo !!!!!! well done, i have a stomach like yours was, was it the last part of your body you got to tone ?? :))
  • LANIECE1
    LANIECE1 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Thanks you pictures blessed me today! Great Job!
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    You can definitely tell the difference. Learning that the scale does not tell the whole story is one of the best lessons when going on this journey! Keep up the great work!
  • Megooo19
    Options
    My stomach is definitely the hardest part to get to wear I want it. I notice that if I eat bad for a few days I can immediately see a difference there. Thank you everyone for your kind words. Keeps me motivated!
  • mollymoo89
    Options
    AMAZING! You can definitely see a difference!
  • havs23
    havs23 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    you look great, and even if it was only four pounds i totally see a difference!
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    dang!
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,798 Member
    Options
    you have beautiful legs..i want mine to look like that..great job all around tho :drinker:
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    The most dramatic 4 lbs ever though! You look awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!