September Squat Challenge

Options
I just joined a squat challenge on Instagram that looks awesome. You start out TODAY and take a pic of those buns of your... then start to squat. Then every day of september you add 5 squat to your last days number. EX... I did 50 squats today, tomorrow I will do 55 and so on. By the end of the month I will be up to 200 squats a day. you can do them all at once during a workout or throughout the day! WHO IS IN WITH ME????

Replies

• shayhenke
    shayhenke Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    anyone???
  • Sandyrocks82
    Options
    Hi,

I am interested in joining with you. I will start with 30 squats and 5 squats everyday.

Cheers,
    Sandy
  • comeon_skinnylove
    Options
    started yesterday with 50 squats, my butt better look amazing at the end of this!
  • kristenstejskal
    kristenstejskal Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Sure, I'm in...I'll probably do every other day to give my muscles a little recoup time :)
  • LeRevCooper
    Options
    i'll do it. i will start tomorrow, though, with 50 squats.
  • konerusp
    konerusp Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I have bad knees,but i have modified squats suggested by my PT,ill do those :) starting with 50 tommorrow.Adding 50 each!cheers!:drinker:
  • wendymaci
    wendymaci Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm in...

I started this yesterday with a friend of mine, just busted out my 55 for today!!
  • MrsBully4
    MrsBully4 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Are we talking bodyweight squats or barbell squats?
  • marilou0511
    marilou0511 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I have bad knees,but i have modified squats suggested by my PT,ill do those :) starting with 50 tommorrow.Adding 50 each!cheers!:drinker:

Hello from Chicago!
    I too have bad knees but am interested in the "modified squats" you will be doing. Please share.:flowerforyou:
  • KingChoco
    KingChoco Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    im in
  • wendymaci
    wendymaci Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    The challenge I'm doing with my friend is any kind of squat so we don't get bored. I plan on doing barbell squats, did those tonight, mixed with some sumo squats, dumbell squats, narrow stance squats, regular body weight squats etc...
  • konerusp
    konerusp Posts: 247 Member
    Options

Hello from Chicago!
    I too have bad knees but am interested in the "modified squats" you will be doing. Please share.:flowerforyou:

Here are some video demonstration of modified squats-they are a half squat half deadlift kind of moves.

http://www.wannabebig.com/training/bodybuilding/get-big-legs-with-bad-knees/
  • tppchef
    tppchef Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm in starting off at 60! Feeling strong and need the push!
  • kristothae
    Options
    I'm in! Starting at 50 today :)