Looking for specifics!

Options
Hey it's Misty! I started MFP a little after my daughter's first birthday(she is now 3) lost 25lbs, then became pregnant with my son(now 5mths)! Most of us know during pregnancy we kinda let go. I did check in from time to time, but lost quite a bit of friends :( for those of you that roughed it out with me you will NEVER fully understand the effect that has had on me!! Thank u for not giving up!

With that said I am looking for friends that will support me on THIS path to 25 then hopefully 30lbs lost! I'm from Mobile, AL Roll Tide ;) 5'5 and 160lbs roughly.. Please feel free to add me if you think I can help u and u can help me along the way :) good night sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite! I hope to hear from some of you tomorrow :)

Replies

• TakinSexyBack
    TakinSexyBack Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Columbus, MS here!

Roll Tide!!! :-)
  • Meneorama
    Meneorama Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am un the same height and weight. We can be pals. I also have two children. See you.
  • heidimaggott5
    Options
    Hi there
    Feel free to add me
    I am 5'3" , 185lb and have 2 children too (5 & 2)
  • msjenkalvoda
    msjenkalvoda Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I totally understand how you feel! I am 29 weeks pregnant and hadn't been on since I found out. I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes last week and came back only to find all of my friends had deleted me. I have two friends - my sister-in-law and our niece, but other than that they all disowned me. This has been great for me to be back on here and tracking what I eat and exercise. I have to go and see the dietician for the first time on this coming Wednesday. I figured if I could go in with a weeks+ worth of printable food logs, the appointment would be much easier.

I wish you the best of luck in losing the weight from baby #2. I'll be beginning that phase of my journey in November when our little guy comes.

Jen
  • Enigmatica
    Enigmatica Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, Misty :)

You can get drop those extra pounds faster than those "friends" dropped you!
  • katie81smith
    katie81smith Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I"m new to this whole MFP thing and I am more than willing to support anyone who is looking to better their life. I have 4 kids, 11, 7, 5, and 2. and i'm 31.

and i'm 5'3 and 198 lbs.
  • mkcalvert
    mkcalvert Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Bump