Here for the long haul :-)

Options
:flowerforyou: Hi,

I'm a newby. I am excited to be here and to be making positive changes that I hope will become positive habits and a lifestyle. I have a lot of work ahead of me and I always seem to get overwhelmed by the bigger picture. I like how organized everything is here, and I love the tools, the community, resources, calculators, trackers, etc....I can be a great cheerleader if anyone needs one. :-) As long as I don't have to wear the uniform. ;-) And I certainly wouldn't mind having a few of my own.
My name is Lindsey.....what's your?

Replies

• Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    Hello Lindsey...Dannys the name and welcome aboard. You will find that most users on this site are very helpful and resourceful. Dont be afraid to ask any questions and be sure to not cheap yourself while on here (like not logging everything and wondering why results are slow or not coming). If you need anything all of the MFP community is here to help. Feel free to add me if you or anyone else likes.
  • AlyK47
    AlyK47 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey Lindsey, my name's Aly. (: I'm trying to make a positive change and lead a healthier lifestyle too!
  • sarahkimpton
    Options
    hello all

my name's Sarah. I'm 47 and I've recently been diagnosed with arthritis in my knee so need to loose weight. Bit of a catch 22 situation i need to exercise to lose the weight but exercise causes pain in my knee.

I've got to lose nearly 3 stone to start with.. eeek!!! Oh well today is the first day of my new lifestyle.
  • BrennyG
    Options
    Hi Lindsey! (and everysone else!)
    Im Brenda.
    This site is just awesome! So easy to use and everyone I have 'met' are just so supporting and encouraging. Feel free too add me (anyone!) Im looking for new friends, im relatively new on here :)
  • Its_Nat
    Its_Nat Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Welcome Lindsey, I'm Nat!! MFP is a lifesaver. I've been here 60 days so far (thanks for the heads-up MFP calculator man) and loving it. Feel free to add me, that goes for anyone else on here.
  • LadyAlston
    Options
    Hi Lindsay, I'm Nick. I've got a long way to go too! Feel free to add me as a friend, we can cheer each other on!