Excited to be here

Options
Hi all,

I'm a 33 year old housewife from South Africa. For the past few years I've lived a very sedentary and unhealthy lifestyle that has led to some health problems and generally just feeling very unwell.

For years now I've done very little to no exercise, drank litres of Coke a day instead of water, smoked up to 40 cigarettes a day and eaten a diet consisting of mostly bread and pasta. I've also suffered from hypothyroidism for the past 10 years, which contributes to my feeling unwell a great deal, but considering my lifestyle it's certainly not the only culprit.

I'm finally ready to take on a new chapter of my life. I'm ready to take responsibility, change my lifestyle and open myself up to new challenges.

I'm very excited to be here and share my progress with likeminded people. See you all around the forum!

Replies

• LadyAlston
    Options
    Hello and welcome! Well done on deciding to make a change in your life. You're in the right place, there's so much support here, it's amazing! Feel free to add me as a friend, we can encourage each other!
  • Neassa
    Options
    Thank you, LadyAlston! I really appreciate it.
  • hina2584
    hina2584 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you for your mission..
  • FLO57
    Options
    hi, i want to get back on here, but i can't remember my password so I had to start new under a diff e-mail. I am so frustrated. wanted to see my old data. I have tried everything.