Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Slim in 6 DVD's

I will be starting the Slim in 6 DVD's tuesday Sept 4th.
It would be great to find other MFP who will be starting it as well or who are already using it for support and motivation.

Replies

• chrissiij
    chrissiij Posts: 47 Member
    Hi, I am starting today! Feel free to add me! I am great at support and random bad jokes.
  • torres9686
    torres9686 Posts: 4 Member
    Started Slim in 6 yesterday. Feeling some today.:wink:
  • I started yesterday as well and I think today felt harder. I guess because I am still a little sore.
  • chrissiij
    chrissiij Posts: 47 Member
    It is always harder when trying to work out with sore muscles, but well done for sticking with it!
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    ive had these for ages! I have the old lot- they look ancient lol. New ones are recently advertised, but are exactly the same, just different woman :) first time i did this I lost 4lbs in 3 days. Didnt carry it on though, as its very repetative and really uses the arms! Good though!! do it!
  • ksaltsman04
    ksaltsman04 Posts: 26 Member
    I have an older version of Slim in 6, which I have done a couple of times. I think it is a great workout., although it does get repetitive. I could see a huge difference in my waist and thighs after I did it. This is my favorite of all the "infomercial" dvd's I have tried (and I've tried several) !
  • missbridget21
    missbridget21 Posts: 6 Member
    I started it today for a second go-around. I tried it in 2010 and loved the results. Anyone want to add me-feel free! I am generally just lacking in motivation. But I want change!