Making it look good

Options
Here is a good question. So, I have lost 20 pounds, I''m down to 138 and even though I still have ten more pounds to loose I'm looking at my new body in the mirror and thinking... 'This looks exactly like my old body, just on a smaller scale. Piss!'

Now, I don't go to a gym, I can't..too much money, not enough time. What I do have available to me is this...
Treadmill
Full sized punching bag
5 pound dumb bells
Ab ball

Not a whole lot but a little. Does anyone have any idea's on how to make this smaller version of may fat body look good? Or does anyone want to make a group with daily challenges that can be done in the home to tone and sculpt? I'm up for a challenge.

Replies

• glow_muffin
    glow_muffin Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have a few of Jillian Michael DVDs that I do at home with 5lb weights. The DVDs are great and only about $10 at Target. This should help you sculpt!
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    I have a few of Jillian Michael DVDs that I do at home with 5lb weights. The DVDs are great and only about $10 at Target. This should help you sculpt!

This is the one thing that really sculpted my body. Her 30 Day Shred DVD is free on youtube (search level 1, do it for 10 days, then level 2 for 10 days, then level 3 for 10 days).
  • heatherlee33
    heatherlee33 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Jillian huh? I seriously hate that man. But. I need the help. I will do this. Thanks.
  • rherington
    rherington Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Planks, pushups, side planks, super man, squats, lunges, with or without weights. Search for boy weight exercises online/you tube..