help!! weigh in on thurs!!

Options
ok so i had a mega bad weekend and i have WI on thurs!! eeeekkkk any tips on how to shed a couple of lbs for then???!! help me lol
xx

Replies

• misslou7
    misslou7 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Switch to salads instead of carbs at lunch, up your water, strictly no treats and plenty of exercise!
  • dlbinin
    dlbinin Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Eat spot on everyday and get a couple workouts in. That's all you can do. Own it!!
  • bymyslf892
    bymyslf892 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Also remember this isn't a race. This is a lifestyle change. It may not always feel like the but don't let a couple of bad days derail you. Killing yourself will only burn you out. Do what you can and what you know is healthy and you will fine, and you will continue to lose weight consistently.
  • Rachel_1986
    Rachel_1986 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    thanks guys. drinking loads of water and going for a good walk after work. any other suggestions are still welcome!! x
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    Makes sure you get LOTS of water between now and then - it can really help flush out the sodium from less-than-stellar food choices, which will help you get rid of water weight. Good Luck!
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    He's right about lowering the carbs for this week and eating as clean as you can manage. You own it. But it will shed if you go back to your good habits and you will physically feel better. It's the long run that counts.
  • Rachel_1986
    Rachel_1986 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    you're all great thank you!! if any of you want a new fat fighting friend on here feel free to add me!! :D x