cellulite

Options
Whats are good ways to rid cellulite from the body..namley legs and buttucks!!

Replies

• aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    For me working is doing some,but i don't think you get rid of it completely
  • capriqueen
    capriqueen Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    Climbing stairs, squats, step aerobics reduces cellulite to a fair extent but if you were geneticaly predisposed to carry a certain amount of fat in certain places it's quite hard to get rid of it easily.
  • chunkysmurfette
    Options
    what bothers me id that i never had it before,but in the last 5 years when i gained over 20 lbs,i seem to have it..and even tho ive lost some weight,its still there!!! UGH!!
  • tri2bhave
    tri2bhave Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    my wife, mom of 2 started using coffee and olive oil as a scrub which she applies in the shower to her legs. We have seen some positive results but takes time and effort. Good luck
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I always thought my cellulite would never go away but a few months ago I noticed it seriously did! Just when I was accepting it was my lifelong friend LOL :) For me it was a mix of cardio and weight work :)
  • SaraBiston1
    SaraBiston1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Exercise is a good method of removing cellulite. Take a proper diet food also it may helps you to remove cellulite.
  • msafunk
    msafunk Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    weight training! build muscle in the areas that you're having trouble. you can't target the cellulite, but building muscle gives the fat cells a smoother surface to lay on and makes it less noticeable.
  • Elisabeth2506
    Options
    I've never had a problem with cellulite (apart from it being on my saddlebags) despite, having really big thighs, until now. I've recently noticed it moving round to the fronts of my thighs though? I'm hoping its the muscles toning/changing shape or whatnot thats causing it to move round.

I drink plenty of water (about 3 litres a day), and do six/seven hours of exercise a week (three hour long weight sessions, and the rest in cardio/toning). I try to keep caffeine down to a minimum, too.

The only other thing I can think I'm going to try is dry body brushing to increase circulation. Morning and night where possible. Then finish with a brand of cellulite busting cream? Apparently Clarins is quite good... everything but the price tag :( Lol.