Beachbody Ultimate Reset

Options
My husband and I are starting the Ultimate Reset tomorrow. Anyone in the midst of it or planning on starting soon?
I would love to have some friends doing the cleanse at the same time for accountability.

Replies

• Lina4Lina
    Lina4Lina Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Wow, I normally don't have an issue with beach body products but that looks like a super scam to me.
  • sheltielover
    sheltielover Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Wow, I normally don't have an issue with beach body products but that looks like a super scam to me.

Whats the scam?
  • merzback
    merzback Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I love BB so much and am a coach. This is one thing that I am just not onboard with to be honest.
    and if one more of my facebook friends takes pictures of their gluten free meals I am gonna scream! LOL
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,670 Member
    Options
    For $229 a "cleanse"? Good lord Beach Body is getting good at scamming people into thinking that this **** really works.
    Physiology by actual science will show that any "cleanses" do nothing to increase the efficiency of how your liver and kidneys work. All you need is a good amount of water to run everything through your system.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • lululucky1
    lululucky1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am a beach body program user....but the cost of the reset is too high for me and personally doesn't seem realistic for me. I follow a few that had great success with it...it totally shows. Last week at Barnes I found a book with the same concept as the reset but it's only about 15 bucks vs 200 that I've heard the reset is. It truly makes sense that u need to release toxins but I'm just not ready for 21 days of torture.

Good luck it takes true commitment.
  • merzback
    Options
    For $229 a "cleanse"? Good lord Beach Body is getting good at scamming people into thinking that this **** really works.
    Physiology by actual science will show that any "cleanses" do nothing to increase the efficiency of how your liver and kidneys work. All you need is a good amount of water to run everything through your system.

IDEA Fitness member

I have been a coach for some time with beachbody though I am not very good at it and have made very minimal with it - because I don't work it enough. I love Carl Deikler and believe in him and the beachbody products- the workouts!! Great, excellent workouts. I just want to promote their WORKOUTS and to help end the trend of obesity (even my own) I can't wrap my head around these cleanses nor do I want to. At one point I had to cleanse people out of my facebook because I was literally invited to about 50 people's 3 days cleanse that I wanted no part of whatsoever. People I know who are in tip top shape are spending hundreds on this Reset cleanse- people who already eat clean. I don't see the point to it at all.
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Anything to separate us from our hard earned money. Do a little research (NOT on a beach body sponsored or affiliated site) and get informed.

I do like many of the beach body workout programs. But, I am extremely skeptical about supplements, powders, potions, and in all honesty, cleanses (which include all three).
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,670 Member
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

I have been a coach for some time with beachbody though I am not very good at it and have made very minimal with it - because I don't work it enough. I love Carl Deikler and believe in him and the beachbody products- the workouts!! Great, excellent workouts. I just want to promote their WORKOUTS and to help end the trend of obesity (even my own) I can't wrap my head around these cleanses nor do I want to. At one point I had to cleanse people out of my facebook because I was literally invited to about 50 people's 3 days cleanse that I wanted no part of whatsoever. People I know who are in tip top shape are spending hundreds on this Reset cleanse- people who already eat clean. I don't see the point to it at all.
    I give kudos to the workouts. Most people don't know that Beach Body actually was more a "supplement" company in origin. It saddens me that so many just follow like sheep when it comes to supplement products.

IDEA Fitness member
  • merzback
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

I don't just follow along with the latest fads at all. I think that they should stick with workout DVD's because that seems less fad-like and the main reason I loved beachbody was due to the lack of fads. Now with this 225 dollar cleanse, I don't feel comfortable. When i ask my friends who are also coaches to show evidence of what it does, the whole cleaning toxins and all that just seems like why do we need that if we eat right? Years ago people weren't overweight and no one had to do cleanses. All of a sudden, people have to pay 225 dollars to show them how to eat batty crazy for 3 weeks? It really makes me sad to be honest regardless of how they started out. They have some of the best workout DVD's out there. I even won their November 2007 10,000 prize which was very exciting. I just can't tell my friends to buy something to re set their body. I can encourage working out to their great dvd's and love the support network you can get through them too, and their prizes are great. What do you think of shakeology? As someone who ONLY drinks water, and have never liked shakes, I couldn't get them down :(

I give kudos to the workouts. Most people don't know that Beach Body actually was more a "supplement" company in origin. It saddens me that so many just follow like sheep when it comes to supplement products.

IDEA Fitness member
  • Lina4Lina
    Lina4Lina Posts: 712 Member
    Options

Whats the scam?

Others posted after but basically $230 for a 'detox'.
  • br2012
    br2012 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    How did it go????
  • erialsea
    erialsea Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am a beach body program user....but the cost of the reset is too high for me and personally doesn't seem realistic for me. I follow a few that had great success with it...it totally shows. Last week at Barnes I found a book with the same concept as the reset but it's only about 15 bucks vs 200 that I've heard the reset is. It truly makes sense that u need to release toxins but I'm just not ready for 21 days of torture.

Good luck it takes true commitment.

Which book?
  • myoldself2011
    Options
    Interested in this as well.
  • aemoomoo
    aemoomoo Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    bump....interested to know which book this is as well??