Xena
    Hercules
    Andromeda
    Farscape
  • randysbombshellgirl
    Options
    Friends, Sex in the City, ER :sad: :sad: Never heard of Firefly before
    [/quote
    highly recommend you watch firefly via netflux or whatever means possible. Be warned you will be so s:sad: ad when it ends
  • Kyrosh
    Kyrosh Posts: 238
    Options
    Beverly Hills 90210, THE ORIGINAL!

I'm watching them all over on my DVDs :)
  • Kyrosh
    Kyrosh Posts: 238
    Options
    Sabrina the Teenage Witch

Powerpuff Girls

The OLD Dextors Laboratory

Kenan and Kel

My Wife and Kids

:(

Oh yes, my Wife and Kids was soooo funny :)
  • RideaYeti
    RideaYeti Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Stargate SG1 and Atlantis (never realy got into Universe), Battlestar Galactica (the new one), Firefly, Jericho.
  • rladd6421
    Options
    buffy, persons unknown, the gates, the ringer, stargate atlantis/universe, battlestar galactica, lie to me and pretty soon army wives.
  • mamakjknows
    Options
    My God--I have a ton!!!

Alias, LA Law, A Different World, Living Single, Silk Stalkings, and of course the aforementioned Xena and Hercules :)
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    ALL the Star Trek shows.

Sliders.

Quantum Leap.

Farscape.

Reboot.

Dinosaurs.

Ally McBeal.

American Gothic.

Medium.

Ghost Whisperer.

Men of a Certain Age.

Harry's Law.
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Damn...some really good dhows for sure! I have come to the conclusion that I must watch Firefly now though!
  • 1985Andy
    1985Andy Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Sopranos, Entourage and Friday Night Lights..

I'm missing Suits at the mo, but it'll be back on next year!
  • Tank_Girl
    Tank_Girl Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Firefly, dark angel, all star trek series.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,191 Member
    Options
    Firefly and Sanctuary since apparently it was not renewed for a fifth season.
  • nikilovesaxl
    Options
    I loved Xena!

I know its so stupid but The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack. That show used to make me laugh so much. And Chowder. And original Pokemon. I love cartoons. They're my greatest escape.
  • MFPBONNIE
    MFPBONNIE Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    VENGEANCE UNLIMITED (Michael Madsen)

It didnt last long
  • RCS17
    RCS17 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Smallville.
  • luvs2teachincali
    luvs2teachincali Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Silver Spoons,
    Alf,
    Family Ties,
    Designing Women (I think that's what it was called with Delta Burke),
    The Facts of Life,
    The Jetsons (cartoon),
    America's Most Wanted,
    America's Funniest Videos (when it was really funny with less dumbed down commentary),
    Who's the Boss,
    WKRP in Cinncinati,
    Heroes,

I could add more but I don't remember the titles of some of my most missed shows. For instance there was one about a group of women that were waitresses and I loved it. Also the one with the lady that dressed up like "mama" I think it was called Mama's House or maybe All in the Family? I can't for the life of me remember the name of that one show with Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen when they were babies/toddlers and they took turns playing a character named "Michele." That was another good, wholesome family show.

Shows today are also great, but not really anything you can sit and watch with the kids. That is, unless your on the kid's stations like Nick or Disney. We like iCarly, Drake & Josh, The Suit Life of Zack and Cody, Waverly Place, and so on.... but they are more geared for kids. Back when I was growing up, shows like Who's the Boss were kid-friendly but geared for adults.
  • luvs2teachincali
    luvs2teachincali Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Forgot: Charles in Charge.
  • LinaBo
    LinaBo Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    There are quite a few, but the two that come to mind right now are:

"My Name Is Earl" - It got canned, despite its awesomeness, in such a way that it was never given a proper ending. It is referred to vaguely in Raising Hope (same creators), with many of its former stars doing guest spots on that show. Here's hoping Raising Hope doesn't suffer the same fate, because that *kitten*'s hilarious. Martha Plimpton and Cloris Leachman, FTW!

"Awake" - Great show, amazing concept. It got cancelled last season after just 13 episodes. I don't know what timeslot it was in, exactly (I watched it through other means), but I hear it might have been put in one of the deathslots, and was essentially set up to fail. It was the sort of thing that could have been great, but needed some time to build its fan base. Of course, for network TV these days, it's all about the bottom line for the suits. If it's not a smash hit that's raking in the cash RIGHT out of the gate, it gets the axe... and then they move on to churning out some more shows that will suffer the same fate. I try not to get too attached to network shows, anymore. The cable channels are better (HBO, AMC, etc), as they do a great job of creating high quality shows that are certain to perform well with audiences.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Firefly
    X-files (the early ones especially)
    Battlestar Galactica (the new series), but it had a nice completed storyline
    Star Trek: Next Generation