First timer here!

Options
Ive just been shown this website to me by amazing friend and its my first time on any kind of diet or weightloss website and i would love to make some friends and find support to help me through this :)

Replies

• getfitnhealthy12
    Options
    I am new to the site too. Have recently started jogging and weight training, to help me lose 40 pounds. Encouragement through this site would be helpful.
  • PrincessGlitterTush
    Options
    Hi... you joined the right place!

You get great motivation and advice here. Add me if you want some support :)
  • cmorrissette521
    Options
    I'm here to lose weight too. I won't be able to start the exercising part for a bit though since I'm on crutches. But dieting, here I come!
  • LadyAlston
    Options
    This is definitely the place to be! The support here is amazing, and it makes things so much easier. Feel free to add me as a friend, that goes for anyone!
  • emmabirdgreen
    Options
    Hi, did loose half a stone using myfitnesspal went on hols for three weeks, put it all back on so need to get back on track and start again.
  • Lady_Bane
    Lady_Bane Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :PPP
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Hi guys & gals.... welocme, feel free to add me.
  • Chae4u2nv
    Chae4u2nv Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just joined today really hoping to get advice tips motivation and encouragement from MFP it would be nice to make some new friends on here who would like to follow me and help me on my weightloss journey or someone/anyone who had similar goals and give me a boost or kick up the bum when needed lol
    I'm 4"9
    Current weight:132lbs (9 stone 6 lbs)
    Goal weight: 112lbs (8 stone)

(",) xx
  • cole_carter
    cole_carter Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I been here almost a month. Great tools to track exercise and nutrition. Supportive people. Add me if you like
  • lwlock
    lwlock Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi newbs! :)

One piece of advice from me. Log on every day. Good, bad, or indifferent, make sure you log all of your food each day and make it a habit. Much easier to see how you are doing and it makes you way more conscious about what you are eating

Good luck!
  • Kguide
    Kguide Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want
  • AmesKG
    Options
    I'm new too! have lots to lose. am being sponsored as well.. hoping it will aid motivation! suddenly realising how much I snack! good luck to all newbies. xx
  • vixennez
    Options
    This is my second week, I am kind of a newbie here also. Nobody is dieting around me, so it would be wonderful to have some companies here, during my challenge. I want to lose 10 kilograms (i think 22 pounds in US units). Fingers crossed...
  • mariclemm
    Options
    I'm new...ish myself. I've been using the phone app for about a month, but I haven't actually come on the website to talk to anyone yet. So I decided to start thinking it might be great motivation :)

So definitely add me as a friend, you and anybody, so we can both motivate each other (and kick each other's butts)!
  • lanie37
    lanie37 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    you are all welcome to add me. Have been using the site for 70 days and have lost 28lbs so far. I still have a long way to go but log in every day and love this site.
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • misundrztood
    Options
    My advise is to read everything you can. I've learned so much from everyone here!!! Knowledge is power!!
  • Martin0524
    Martin0524 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You can add me..
  • Sweetsugar0424
    Sweetsugar0424 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I have been on the weight loss journey for the second time. This time I've been going strong since January 2012 and losing consistently. I'm only a few lbs from my weight loss goal, but know that I'm not going to stop when I reach that goal as weight loss and maintenance is a life long journey. I've had a few friends bugging me to join this site for quite some time and so I'm finally here.
  • jimbo200
    Options
    I love this app and site. It is so easy to keep up with everything and I am actually losing some LBs.