Dream clothes that make us keep going toward our goal

Options
2»

Replies

• SpazzyMal
    SpazzyMal Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    521416_434445723241191_2113848465_n.jpg
    ^^^^ Pretty much me, too. Also short shorts. And there's several sorts of tops and the like that don't look that awesome with belly rolls and chickenflap arms... so those are on my list too.
  • AlexandraLynch
    Options
    Miniskirts and corsets. I'd love to be able to wear something someday where my hair, loose, was longer than the hem of the dress.

(My hair is hiplength now, and still growing; would love to hit kneelength by fifty.
  • israelichick
    Options
    if someone tells me how to post photos in here i'll post a photo of it

go to tinypic.com
    Resize: 640x480
    Then copy the link with IMG in it and change the IMG s to img (lower case)
    Then it will show up
  • vikingchix
    vikingchix Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I cannot wait to be able to dress the way that I want instead of what I think best hides my "flaws!" I soooooo want to wear some cute jeans without a "muffin-top"....That will be the day!!!!
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    A bikini is my summer goal and a catwoman costume is my halloween goal.
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    My wedding dress, from 16 years ago. It now fits and I want to keep it that way.
  • AlexandraLynch
    Options
    I just realized the perfect reward and incentive to maintain for myself; when I get down to goal, I will have a custom corset made. This is an investment of over $600 in one garment, and if you gain any real weight at all, it doesn't fit any more. But I love wearing them, and can't justify getting a custom one until I'm done losing. So it's totally perfect.

Burgundy silk, I think....
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,815 Member
    Options
    little dresses, my body has never looked good in them, and im going to change that :)
    and a cute sexy halloween costume that I will get to wear this year