I like big butts and I cannot lie.

Options

Replies

• AngelaJordan712
    AngelaJordan712 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I love your butt! :flowerforyou: Big butt small waist...I want a butt but I am working on all of it!
  • F__7
    F__7 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Awesome thread!!
  • chicbuc
    chicbuc Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    That is a thing of beauty! Lol!
  • shorthorse
    Options
    Big butts are better than flat butts. :-) I bought Leondro Carvalho's Brazil Butt Lift videos and I have high hopes..... I just started them a week ago, though, so I can't give any testimonials or anything yet.
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    little in the middle but she got much back!!!!! love it! and believe me, so do MANY others! keep up the good work mama!
  • StormyLlewellyn
    Options
    I love the confidance it makes you Sexy...
    Hugs from a fellow big butt girl...
  • ToughTulip
    ToughTulip Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    damn! nice butt :D

I'm starting to love my thighs/butt xD
  • Wol5894
    Wol5894 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You have a great butt and must learn to love it.

Sometimes you DO have to accept that you have the genes for a particular shape, so matter what you would like.

My daughter is really skinny but she has inherited what our family calls the "Norton low slung bum" from her grandmother - she has learned to live with it after using up 15 years of trying to get it into shape and she is now proud of her backside.

I, on the other hand, have my Dad's physique - built like a rugby player. Even when I was at a healthy BMI, I had to buy larger clothes because the "correct" size wouldn't fit my shoulders and back, which have always been broad, even when there has been little or no fat on them.

Take a careful look at the rest of your family, particularly parents and granparents and notice their shapes - if you match, then you will need to accept it but once you do accept, then show it off and be proud.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    *kicks rock* I would settle for even a medium sized butt. I have a really flat butt.
  • mrshoneydew
    Options
    You look great! I read an article once that said it's healthier to be slimmer in the waist with wider hips and butt, vs. carrying more weight in your waist.
    I would love to have a real hourglass shape. :)
  • kinsellae
    kinsellae Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    ...when a girl walks in with an itty-bitty waist and a round thing in your face...:)
  • ParaSempreAmor11
    ParaSempreAmor11 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    im the same as you even though i lost lots of weight i still got a big booty and thighs, i guess god just blessed me with naturally big hips, butt and thighs but whatever ive learned to love them and love having curves looks so good in clothes :)
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    It's glorious!
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    :)
  • stefanieceleste0530
    Options
    You go girl! Rock that booty! I'm also blessed with lots of curves - my goal is to just get them to jiggle a bit less!! :)
  • KellyR72
    KellyR72 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You go girl!! Big booties unite!!:happy:
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Great curves! You look amazing!
  • AnneM69
    Options
    You look really great! I have a similar back view to yours and when I started losing weight at the beginning of this year I actually put more muscle on my butt, just above the top of my crack, so it's actually gotten bigger :)
    BTW I couldn't be whiter so it's not just black girls that have similar butts :)
  • aftergypsies
    aftergypsies Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah, you look fabulous! I love big butts too. I hope when I lose more I keep mine as well. lol
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Washington DC is the big butt capital of the world!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!