anothermop Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Personal heath and vanity
    This ^^

If you look better, you feel better.
  • ca1160
    ca1160 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    And, the aliens will definitely rather feed on us if we have a little bigger:laugh: rather than choose the skinny folks. Too much trouble to chase them down for basically a snack.
  • xXKatrinaXx
    Options
    I don't necessarily want to lose weight, just get super lean and toned. And my reason is to feel good :)
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Good for you for wanting to be healthy!

BUT I went through 3 pregnancies while on high blood pressure medication. Sometimes you don't have a choice.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    I was soooo tired of feeling tired all the time! It's a HORRIBLE feeling to have to tell your 2 young kids that "mommy can't, because she's too tired". It was breaking my heart. Plus - my daughter (3.5 when I started, 4 now) is starting to REALLY NOTICE everything I do - I want to see a better example for her and my son. I want to teach them about healthy food choices, and being active.

(I never tell them I'm doing this to lose weight - I don't want them to think that a number on a scale is important - I tell them I'm doing it to be healthier).
  • StormyLlewellyn
    Options
    I want to travel the world,
    I want a healthy body to keep up with my kids
    I love compliments
    Honestly i just want to be healthy...
  • nikkiharbor1
    Options
    Well...I could write a book regarding this question but some of the reasons are I wanted the outside to match the inside, I was in my twenties with knee pain and back pain, I wanted to be able to prove to myself that I could do it.
  • scarlettesong
    scarlettesong Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Because one day when the villains will attack the earth, I need to be fit. I need to have good cardio to run and jump, I need to be strong to fight and somewhat thinner so I will feel utterly awesome in my action hero outfit.
    Belive it or not, this is what goes through my head on the treadmill, listening to rock and roll.

Okay! This made me laugh!!!! I will try to think of this on my next run! I wonder how fast I could go if I thought a heard of slobbering zombies were chasing me!!! LOL!!!

Thanks for the giggle!

Zombies chasing you? There's an app for that. It maps out zombies in your town and the closer/farther you run from them, the louder/quieter they sound.
  • scarlettesong
    scarlettesong Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    To go Skydiving; Rocky Mountain Climbing and stay 2.7 Seconds on a bull named Fu Manchu...to live like I was dying.

I see what you did there. :wink: They're still good reasons!