so i want your reviews on visalus

Options
i just bought visalus because a friend allowed me to try some and it was the most amazing feeling ever to be full for once in my life i dont understand what it is but i can never stay full untill i tried this stuff... i just want to know if you have tried it and what are your thoughts on it and how much it have you lost or gained from it... i really would appreciate that there is no rude comments this is me and my form of research so that i can figure out from others think of it and how its helps others

Replies

• kclarkss
    kclarkss Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have tried it. I don't like it. I don't like the taste of it even when I added in mix in's and/or fruit. You will find that I am probably the odd one because many people do like it. That being said, I did use it all up.

I lost 7 lbs in 4 weeks. I also added veges and salad to my lunch. I also exercised at least 30 mins each day.
  • alapoint89
    Options
    I have tried it. I don't like it. I don't like the taste of it even when I added in mix in's and/or fruit. You will find that I am probably the odd one because many people do like it. That being said, I did use it all up.

I lost 7 lbs in 4 weeks. I also added veges and salad to my lunch. I also exercised at least 30 mins each day.
    awesome thanks
  • kclarkss
    kclarkss Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Now that I have used it all up, I have switched to whey protein isolate. Going to follow the same program and see how it works. The cost is better for sure.
  • alapoint89
    Options
    Now that I have used it all up, I have switched to whey protein isolate. Going to follow the same program and see how it works. The cost is better for sure.
    i dont want to try those because of what is in them and there is more bad content in them then visalus does