In need of more support buddies!

Options
Hi everyone!
I started dieting about a year ago and I was able to lose over 20 pounds over a course of 6 months! However recenlty I have had alot going on with my life and I have not been able to keep on top of my healthy lifestyle choices. Now I am slowly gaining all my weight back and if I dont get back on track, soon I will be right back where I started...:grumble:
My biggest problem is motivation! I am so frustrated with gaining weight, and that doesnt help the situation any. So I am looking for other dieters out there who could help me with motivation... and I will definitly return the motvation. So if your in need of more motivation buddies... send me a friend request! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• BrookeNWille
    BrookeNWille Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey Girl,

I just posted a similar type of topic here requesting some type of support system..seeing as you nor I have received any response's as of yet, I'm glad to offer some support for yours in return! I'm not much for "dieting", rather, eating within caloric reason and full on aerobic exercise. However, I think I can do things like perhaps send you messages and things to see how you're doing with it if that's what you're looking for! I'll shoot ya a friend request :)
  • terri1020
    Options
    I'd be glad to be support buddies with both of you. I don't know how to send a friend request, but you can send me one if you'd like. We need all of the help and support we can get. My husband and I are not looking at this as a diet but as a lifestyle change.

Terri
  • gbromage
    Options
    I can definitely use all the support I can get too!
  • ullgetthere
    Options
    We're here for ya! I am starting my second week this week and working on to stay on track. Feel free to add me as a friend ! I am going on a road trip tomorrow and have planned out my meals to make sure I don't go overboard!