Signed up 6 months ago, still on square one. Start again.

Options
30 Male

Hi

I thought i'd introduce myself.

I signed up at the start of the year and keep flip flopping back and forth, so i thought i'd start again and throw a little hello out there to the community this time. Feel free to say hi! If we're in the same boat, maybe we could encourage each other.

Cheers.

Replies

• VickyJo68
    VickyJo68 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    What is past, is past - today is a new day and the future can only get better!

:smile:
  • Wezlfuss
    Wezlfuss Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Totally been there. I started this site almost two years ago and am still struggling to stay consistent :(
  • new22me
    Options
    It's good that you took the initiative to start again.
  • stubbseyt
    stubbseyt Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I have lost count how many times i have STARTED a diet. So dont worry about it, just dont derail yourself again, trouble is at the start the diet always seems like a long hard slog to the finish which is off putting, but set little targets that you can acheive and go on. What was the problem before? did you lack motivation?
  • msjam08
    Options
    It's great that you are starting again and this time will be better, just be positive. Good luck!
  • nadisha13
    Options
    I did the same, started months ago and now find myself restarting today. Hopefully we'll all motivate and encourage each other.

Good luck guys. x