tired.

Options
So I logged my food for today- whoa. I had no idea how many calories I was taking in. As I sit here knowing the NUMBERS (my weight, my food log, my calories burned walking) I can't help but feel hungry. And tired. I swear I am always tired. I think I live in the body of a 50-yr-old rather than my 27-yr-old self and I am tired of it! So this is me trying something new- WRITE IT DOWN... and not feel so alone doing it.
100lbs to lose... one day at a time :-)

Looking forward to weighing and measuring again next week and logging my progress... Looking forward to not being so tired anymore...

Replies

• sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    I am only on my third week and already 9 lbs lost! You can do this! Keep walking and logging and don't give up. We are all here for u! You will lose the weight but just remember that it doesn't happen overnight.. Good luck!!
  • Jenner22
    Jenner22 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you. Vitamin D helped a lot with increasing my energy. Good luck!
  • taneeshab
    Options
    Girl ,

I feel you I always find myself tired but I try to think of little things to keep me going. I did find if I had a hunger craving drinking a bottle of water helps the hunger. GOOD LUCK YOU CAN DO THIS !!!!!
  • Schatziheart
    Options
    I had the same problem...what helps me to generate my energy and increase my metabolism is drink green tea and vitamin B12. Good Luck. ^_^