Newbie Bride!

Options
Hi!

I'm new to MFP and need some friends to keep me on track. I have lost 20lbs in the past two months but was definitely not doing it the healthy way. I'm also a bride and will be getting married in January 2013!! My fiance is also on MFP and today is his first day tracking his calories and trying to get on the right path with me.

I'm an emotional eater and have a hectic schedule (yep, not a good combination). I started the Zumba CD's yesterday and am hoping to at least work out 30 minutes everyday, regardless of how exhausted I am.

I welcome all new friends and any positive feedback.

Replies

• stokeash55
    Options
    Can I just say from a blokes point of view, it is great that your fiancé is joining you - many wouldn't.
    Best of luck
  • msjam08
    Options
    Thank you so much! I am extremely lucky and hope that we can both get healthy together.
  • stokeash55
    Options
    My main motivation is my wife doesn't think I will. Ha
  • xsugarfairyx
    xsugarfairyx Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi I am also new I am on my 2nd week, congrats on the upcoming wedding I bet you are excited. x
  • msjam08
    Options
    My main motivation is my wife doesn't think I will. Ha

That is a great motivation! Positive thoughts :)
  • msjam08
    Options
    Hi I am also new I am on my 2nd week, congrats on the upcoming wedding I bet you are excited. x

Thank you so much! How are you doing on your 2nd week?
  • xsugarfairyx
    xsugarfairyx Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    doing ok ive lost some more since my weigh in think i need to up the exercise some more. i need to also stop weighing myself so often lol, how you getting on x