Starting 30 Day shred Sept 1st

Anyone else starting? My husband and I have watched it once to make sure we're mentally ready for the challenge! Going out tonight to buy weights and mats. Looking forward to the end of the month when I can show the results!

Replies

• kimby39
    kimby39 Posts: 5
    I just started on 8/29 and today will be Day #3! I really love it so far. I am extremely sore but a good kind of sore. I could barely make it through Day 1 but Day 2 was easier and I am hoping today will be even better. It is definitely a good workout, and I am not in any kind of shape at all...
  • I started on the 30th! I loved it!! :)
  • blb1230
    blb1230 Posts: 69 Member
    My hubby and I are on day 5 today. We both have lost 2.25 inches. Just be warned though.....as I was warned....don't be surprised if the scales are up a little. We both were up about a pound. Good luck!! And when Jillian is telling you not to turn off the DVD, just know you are almost done :wink:

PS I found that we didn't need the mats at home...They actually get in the way :flowerforyou:
  • country_blood14
    country_blood14 Posts: 17 Member
    I will be restarting on monday! i started in the begining of august, and got about 2 weeks in and got sick, like so congested couldnt breath sick, and cant really do 30ds if you cant breath! lol so im ready to finish it this time!
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    I'm just finishing!! I started Aug 1st. I am so happy I did it and stuck with it! I lost about 4lbs, and unfortunately I didn't take measurements before I started but I am really happy with the changes in my body. I lost 1-2 sizes and I can see abs! Everything is getting really toned. I am doing her Ripped in 30 DVD starting Sept 1.

Good luck! Take rest days when you need them!! I took 1 per week.
  • Tried it last night for the first time (was suppose to start Saturday but we helped my sister move apartments which meant lots of going up and down stairs - very tired that night) wow what a burn! Recovering today and getting ready for round 2!